AxemRangers is Joe, who has been experimenting with sounds in his basement in Webster, New York since the fall of 2006. Using very minimal equipment (because he is very cheap), his goal in creating sound is grounded more in emotional and personal expression rather than intellectual expression.
AxemRangers also operates the Cracked Bat Tapes label.
- Best of the Basement, Year 1 (CDr, not on label)
- A Crack in the Concrete (3", Hoarse Records)
- Toys/Compost (CDr, Cantankerous Records) with Reaching.
- Two Stories (C30, Cracked Bat Tapes)
- Go to the Whitehouse (bizcard, Cantankerous Records/Cracked Bat Tapes) with Fuck, The Retarded Girl
- Recycled Music (CS, RRRecords)
- AxemRangers Presents: Friendly Garbage (CDr, Dirgehead Distribution)
- F,TRG <3 Axem (3", Hoarse Records) with Fuck, The Retarded Girl
- Best of the Basement, Year 2 (CDr, Cracked Bat Tapes)
- Split (C30, Deaf Culture Music) with Tinnitustimulus
- Election Day 2008 (net release, Smell The Stench)
- The ABC's of Internet Noise (net release, Glitch City) with Binary Aeshetics and Chinese Church
- AxemRangers Super Shit! Promo CDr (CDr, Cracked Bat Tapes)
- Acen 2009 EP (CDr, Cracked Bat Tapes)
- Acen 2010 EP (CDr, Cracked Bat Tapes)
- How Do I Get Out of This Place? (bizcard, Bored Bear Recordings)