PELLE8000 pure data patch

Gear Acquisition Syndrome: A tendency to purchase more equipment than justified by usage and/or price.

Moderator: Modulators

NOISEBOB
Noiser

PELLE8000 pure data patch

Post by NOISEBOB »

Pigswill
Noise Artist

Re: PELLE8000 pure data patch

Post by Pigswill »

Still playing around with this, but this is fun so far. I'm getting some blips that are reminiscent of the very beginning of the original System Shock theme

[The extension mp3 has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

How can I get samples to play? At the top of a channel, I set it to "Sample", then towards the bottom, used "LOAD_WAV" to load in a recording (it showed the waveform), then turned up the volume slider. When the sequencer would trigger that channel, it wouldn't play it
NOISEBOB
Noiser

Post by NOISEBOB »

Pigswill wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:22 am Still playing around with this, but this is fun so far. I'm getting some blips that are reminiscent of the very beginning of the original System Shock theme

test001.mp3

How can I get samples to play? At the top of a channel, I set it to "Sample", then towards the bottom, used "LOAD_WAV" to load in a recording (it showed the waveform), then turned up the volume slider. When the sequencer would trigger that channel, it wouldn't play it

set the L and R limit and move the play speed and you should get some sound out of it..
BPJ
Noiser

Post by BPJ »

I'll have to pull the generative noise PD patches from my old laptop. A PD compilation would be cool, no MP3s, just files.
NOISEBOB
Noiser

Post by NOISEBOB »

I like that idea...

Doesn't pd also have a good streaming internet hook-up thing going on? We could jam together one day...
BPJ
Noiser

Post by BPJ »

It does, but I never used it. I used to use Ninjam with Gordon years ago and piss off all the guitar guys wanting to do their best Yngwie Malmsteen impression, it was so much fun.