post your fantasy setup

Gear Acquisition Syndrome: A tendency to purchase more equipment than justified by usage and/or price.

Moderator: Modulators

melko
Noiser

Re: post your fantasy setup

Post by melko »

My fantasy setup is a BIG ASS ROOM
Because right now I need two more rack cabinets AND a Jaspers multi tier keyboard stand to arrange everything in a usable way
and my noise lair can only accomodate either the former or the latter
.... and getting that dope $150 70s electric organ that I found is out of the question anyway since there's no chance I could cram this thing anywhere in the crib doh

time to buy more pedals... I still have room for the pedals elephant
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

melko wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:11 pm .... and getting that dope $150 70s electric organ that I found is out of the question
Planning on recording some dungeon synth?

But yeah I feel ya.. i have not managed to make room and get organized enough to setup my gear since moving but I've also been filling my free time with analog photography
melko
Noiser

Post by melko »

NoiseWiki wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:01 pm Planning on recording some dungeon synth?
Mostly Krautnoise and Industrial Psych.
NoiseWiki wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:01 pm I've also been filling my free time with analog photography
Time is the only resource more precious than space. I've been filling mine with freelance work, because ever since the lockdowns started pretty much every single business contact I ever had approached with an offer... and I accepted ALL of them. So enough funds to buy new shiny toys, but nearly no time to play with them.
Rabbit Girls
Noiser

Post by Rabbit Girls »

My fantasy setup would be a dedicated large warehouse floor filled with noise making equipment and tape machines of all sorts, a wall of effect pedals and loopers, another wall of speaker cabs, horns & amps. Add a dedicated performance & video area with a workbench somewhere and I would never leave. My wife would be thrilled, I'm sure.
"His possessions multiplied, and he began to suffocate."
https://rabbitgirls.bandcamp.com