Random dreams

Random forum is random

Moderator: Modulators

NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Random dreams

Post by NoiseWiki »

Last night I was invited to a former bosses house where I had to fend off his creep relatives with a shotgun who latter accused me of taking their stuff
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

I dropped amd broke a bunch of phones and tablets but mine just fell out of it case.
I felt bad I broke all the phones when I realized Mine was ok I didn't care.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

I ran into a former dorm mate while aiming a scope at random people who were also aiming scopes at people. Anyway we were all visiting a computer graphics school. My room was on the first floor which I couldn't find and I ended up in a giant auditorium filled with international students watching videos. As I tried to find a place to sit I got yelled at for blocking the projection. At some point we were all given vintage world War two machine guns. Next thing you know I was on a plane to Egypt. We didn't have passports but instead some kind of voucher sewn to our backpacks that the ticket taker tore off. My machine gun was extremely heavy.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Trying to help friend move but they've got all these 50 gallon drums of crude oil they need to get rid of. Later my mom wants to buy me this plastic bridge for my glasses. The only place its available is in thus outdoor shopping mall but its really gross and there are dead bodies everywhere. I manage to get to the shop where Lob from Sacramento is being overrun by shoplifters
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Had a dream about the waitress at work asking me about the girl I went out with yesterday and i told her that the girl was nice enough but damaged and the waitress said to me "that's too bad" then she pushed me down onto the bed and started kissing me and stuff...
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Had a dream about living in some sort of dorm.. I jump started somebody's truck with my truck. Then I lost track of time and had completely forgotten that the truck got stuck while trying to tow a large horse trailer. I was trying help a friend move who lived at the bottom of a steep hill. He had a large collection of clear lathe cuts wrapped in wax paper that stacked in geometric patterns.

I had to move on from that because I was helping a friend of mine shoot a music video at Amoeba records in SF. Our intern who was also acting in the video was a very young Nic Cage. He was wearing a bowling shirt that was very stiff because it had superglue and dirt lining it.
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

I had an extremely vivid dream that I will try to keep short and sweet by saying simply that I watched a band I can't remember much about during a film/photo shoot (They were doing a sort of a campy parody of a Beatles-style day-in-the-life-of-a-rock-band thing). Anyway, they were being very cheeky and taking photos with their bulges exposed through their boxers and they all had humongous schlongs. But they didn't even seem to realize it. They were just having a laugh. What humble, down-to-earth guys!

The only one who had a face I could recognize was the bassist from The Replacements (as he was ca. 1989). The same guy, who I only weeks ago learned, by sheer coincidence, is a painter and animator. The same painter who did cover paintings for certain editions of Thomas Ligotti books (Penguin editions of The Conspiracy Against the Human Race and the collected Songs of a Dead Dreamer and Grimscribe).

He had the biggest dick of all. Even the other band members noted that much in passing.

Then it turned into a documentary filming of a series like Hoarders... I was with something like a camera crew crossed with a walking tour group of people in a musician's cluttered, messy studio. It looked to me like the musician in question was an aged, obese Todd Rundgren (shoulder-length hair and wearing sunglasses inside) in a mobility scooter.

Anyway, he was bickering with the counselor about all the junk on his console/table area, trying to justify why he needed so much, and so many duplicates... He had a whole white plastic shelf (those kind you assemble in sections) behind the console full of duplicate pedals that looked like multiple iterations of the DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience wah pedal (similarly named in the dream, though I don't recall the exact name). There were duplicates across multiple revisions, but some of them actually did have unique functions, it's just that there were multiples of all of them... I jokingly chided the dream-avatar of Todd Rundgren about this (was he really just me hiding behind a Todd Rundgren mask?!), picking one of them up and noting how there were loads of them, and how most of them were pretty dusty and looked like they were not really used or looked after and he snapped at me, though I don't remember what he said.

That's all I remember. It seemed super-real, though, despite the many different "camera angles" that I couldn't have physically seen from where I was positioned.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I was referring to the drummer of The Replacements when I called him the bassist. In the dream, though, he was understood to be the bass player in the dream quartet, which was itself vaguely suggestive of The Replacements.
FLORIDA MAN
Noise Artist

Post by FLORIDA MAN »

I had a dream about Genesis P-Orridge, he was playing Florida with kinetic machines, similar to Mark Pauline's but smaller.
He wore a lab coat at The Saint Petersburg Institute of Noise.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Was house sitting at Noisewiki admins house and for some reason I thought I should take my clothes off and he came home and I was standing on his couch with a pillow over my wangus kinda dancing around telling him 'i have no shame ok maybe a little bit of shame' and I tried to put on some women's nighty type under clothes but they didn't fit and then I woke up
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Me and the one black guy(Brooklyn Joe) at the place I used to work were walking around in the fog at night and he said he wanted to go someplace to fight.
I took him to this small yellow house that when we went inside it was a dojo. We proceeded to slow motion spar and roll around the room grappling each other. The amusing part is that during the sparing and grappling I thought....why am I dreaming this? Do I want to have sex with this guy or what?
It could be that he is so aggro acting and jokes about me being a cop so maybe I just wanna punch him some and not fuck him.
I dunno it was strange.

Side note: I was the only person at work that would talk to Joe because well this is a small kinda racist town and Joe is very abrasive and new York acting.
place holder