Random dreams

Random forum is random

Moderator: Modulators

NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Random dreams

Post by NoiseWiki »

I had a pretty weird dream last night.. meant to make note of it but now it's been too long and I don't really remember what happened
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:16 am I had a pretty weird dream last night.. meant to make note of it but now it's been too long and I don't really remember what happened
Oh man...its the worst when you can just recall the feeling of the dream with slight hints of detail you can't seem to grasp on to...
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Okay fragments from last night because I was awoken twice by an earthquake.

At some point I was visiting my grandmother's house which was sinking and being taken over by some kinda weird stringy mold. She had this incredibly large clothes dryer though. Next part of the dream was kinda like James Bond where we all had robot cars (been watching reruns of get smart). Last part of dream was trying to watch a movie in a theater but the theater had windows and the glare was interfering with the projection... then I woke up and the sun was up.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

I had some really strange dreams last night. Can't imagine what caused them.. we went to the zoo and had domino's pizza.

Anyway I was in the UK trying to fly back to the states but the plane kept crashing. I had all my possessions in the UK including the coffins with several deceased relatives that I needed to move back. The customs officers were giving everybody a hard time about the weird collectibles they were trying to travel with. The resulting investigation began to unravel reality itself which started to filter through this web of strings.

Since I knew I was going to die I was trying to find somebody who would make sure my dead relatives where still shipped home. Seemingly my best bet were these martial arts ninja samurai warriors cosplay dudes that showed up to teach fighting in their style. Then I boarded another plane that flew past the wreckage of the plane I died in.
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

NoiseWiki wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:04 am I had some really strange dreams last night. Can't imagine what caused them.. we went to the zoo and had domino's pizza.
It was the acid that they put in the pepperoni.

The only thing I remember from my dreaming last night is "Egg Plant Rotie". Sometimes, I wake up remembering only a word/words/phrases and I try to write them down quickly before they disappear. "Eggplant" is one word though, and "Rotie" isn't really a word at all. I think it's supposed to be some kind of casserole, though.

There are a few "dream words" that I've written down which are basically just slurred/blurred, dream-drunk versions of real words and meanings.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

xc2xbe dead wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:42 pm
NoiseWiki wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:04 am I had some really strange dreams last night. Can't imagine what caused them.. we went to the zoo and had domino's pizza.
It was the acid that they put in the pepperoni.

Maybe... we also watched China Town and the night before this pretty mediocre Simon Pegg vehicle called Absolutely Anything
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Last night was sort of a nightmare rehash of the shining and overlook hotel. I guess I was the caretaker and these stranded group of people show up and I offer them a buffet of imaginary food than thens turns into what appears to be cannibalistic offerings made from tofu
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

Weirdly coincidental, in that I've just recently been listening to The Caretaker, which is apparently a meme now for pimply, 16-year-old smartphone addicts on "the" TikTok. (something I only learned about 12 hours ago, because I'm 32, and therefore thoroughly-wizened cognitive jerky who knows practically fuck-all about Soundcloud rappers beyond the fact that they're all terrible).

And, a few days prior, I played this song on my curb-found CD player-clock radio, which has horrible, tinny speakers, at blistering volumes:

Oh yeeeeeehhhhhh! Now that's real music, daddy-o! (Seriously though, 100 Gecs fucking sucks. Just Brockencyde for another decade. And yet, I still like Mindless Self Indulgence and Passenger of Shit... It's a generational thing!)
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Tonight's dream was trying to contact my wife to remind me of the password to get into some high rise apartment building but I had her phone and not mine so I was trying to send messages by drawing distress signals on her screen.. Then later I was with Michael Jordan who was playing in an aquatic sport that involved trying to get the ball past a team of seals wearing chainmail. Then I had to return a bunch of camping gear and a rental truck.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Starts off with the delivery of filmstrip that are assembled from various films delivered like it was a pizza then evolves into the exploration of an abandoned and decrepit school that is bring used as art studios by the homeless and mentally ill. It's Halloween and there are some real monsters lurking.