Random dreams

Random forum is random

Moderator: Modulators

NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Random dreams

Post by NoiseWiki »

I've been eating edibles to help me sleep and rarely recall dreams.. although awhile back I didn't take enough and I had a stress dream so I made sure to take enough after that :dizzy:
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

kept dreaming about the scream and writhe forum. the guy who owns it was running a distro out for a small 50th floor flat. he didn't like me.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

* of out a 50th floor

my sleep paralysis had ended, and I haven't suffered from it for a couple of years ever. cool, as it is quite the nightmare.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

I've been driving a rental car the past week and heard a radio commercial for the new Jurasic Park movie and last night had a dream about being attacked by dinosaurs
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:12 am I've been driving a rental car the past week and heard a radio commercial for the new Jurasic Park movie and last night had a dream about being attacked by dinosaurs
what sort of dinosaur?

had a long dream about imaginary friend. it was dating a replicant, and I had to tell her. i ended up running into pit that had been converted into a lake, and woke up.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

drift wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:17 am
NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:12 am I've been driving a rental car the past week and heard a radio commercial for the new Jurasic Park movie and last night had a dream about being attacked by dinosaurs
what sort of dinosaur?
The kind with big pointy teeth that want to eat you alive
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

I had a dream I was at work and walking around the shop floor in the dark. In the dream, one corner of the room had a wide doorway that opened up to a smaller room with a light on and I could hear the most chilling voice crying "help me! help me!".

What made it so eerie was it's pleading-yet-lethargic, distant, android-like quality, like a mannequin brought painfully to life, or some Hamburger Lady scenario.

I can only describe it more accurately as sounding like someone used an old recording of one of my deceased cats as a carrier for vocoding human speech. Like the timbre of her voice had been distorted into spoken language. I'd been thinking of the cat and others before drifting off.

Hearing the voice and imagining its implications dragged me out of sleep and I couldn't pull my face from the pillow because it'd freaked me out so badly.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

just realised I have recurring dreams about 'dank'. just the word, I am so internet based. the dreams are based on questioning whether dank means cool / good, and the answer always seems to be "no" but I'm not great with dream analysis. any help?
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

I think it means I have to stop the war in Ukraine. unluckily, I don't know how...
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

dreamt I was on a yacht with imaginary friend. she was dating this guy I was following around complaining about.