Random dreams

Random forum is random

Moderator: Modulators

banned
Merzfinity

Re: Random dreams

Post by banned »

deramt I was a peado :deadbanana: not a sex dream, but I had to escape all these people after raping a 13 year old.

so... that's scary.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

it was a really long dream, as well... I had all these excuses :deadbanana:
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

maybe there are some dreams better left not published on the internet?
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

drift wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:20 pm it was a really long dream, as well... I had all these excuses :deadbanana:
Like what?
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

RUBBISH wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:40 pm
drift wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:20 pm it was a really long dream, as well... I had all these excuses :deadbanana:
Like what?
Idk, it was a bad dream, that's all I really remember. lol

I've been dreaming about imaginary friend more than usual, also. dunno what happens in the dreams, and I don't remember seeing it, just trying to work out this weird stream of dream "text" I guess... a sense it was them.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

I went to some dream version of My Rainer last night.

Anyhow my friend Brian sent this to me this morning...

I had a nightmare last night where I was alone in a huge infinite field filled with wheat or whatever. The only light there wasn't any brighter than the sliver of a crescent moon can produce on a clear night. However, there was neither a moon nor any stars to be seen. Through the sound of tiny stalks of wheat blowing in a breeze I could hear but not feel I heard something massive bounding towards me at a high speed, I looked around for whatever it was but could only see the endless field in every direction. Finally it appeared about 100 yards away. I couldn't figure out what the animal was. All I could tell is that it was bigger than a giant grizzly bear and moving in my direction faster than any other animal I've ever seen. It crossed about 50 yards in about 2½ seconds. I was terrified and tried to remain still and quiet. I stood there shaking in horror over what was likely to happen. Once about 3 seconds had passed I thought I could see what it was, but I couldn't make sense of it and became more terrified. It looked like a black panther zooming towards me but it was much too large to be. The galloping sound of giant paws smacking the ground was apparent though each one sounded to be about the size of a small car tire... assuring me it was far too big to be what I thought I seen.
At around 30 yards away I was certain of what I was seeing but couldn't believe or accept it. It was definitely a giant black panther about to pounce and eat me in about three bites. At that moment I noticed a big hard plastic shed in the field but I was sure it was too far to reach before the monster panther had gotten me. I stared and waited knowing it was all going to be over in a matter of seconds.
I was wrong. It just bounded right passed me so I began to slowly move toward the shed as it kept moving but it somehow became aware of my presence and hit the brakes to stop, turn and look right at me. It wasn't right next to me but I could tell it could be with one or two big leaps in my direction. I got to the shed door but couldn't open it and just before it sunk it's fangs into me I woke up drenched in cold sweat.
🙀
place holder
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

I had a dream about reading an article that Les Claypool had died. Another instance where I had to look it up to confirm the truth after remembering the dream. Odd choice for my subconscious to dregde up.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

I dreamt I saw this anime guy with a 12 inch penis fucking a troll with bright pink hair and just an asshole. it was fine until I vomited over one of the onlookers, who was just stood there naked form waist up and staring. they had huge eyes, so large that I was unsure they were eyes and not musical instruments. I can't remember what happened immediately after that, but I ran away while screaming "troll"
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

I was part of some satanic ritual and what seemed like the head priest was somw bald fat guy in a whote robe and and I took this small sword from off the wall and was going to cut him up amd he said...how can you take tue saber from satans pustule...and I said...ive had it for over 30 years and touched a wound on the right side of my chest amd it hurt. Then this hunter s Thompson looking guy(with that hat he wore) took the tiny sword and I took this much larger squared off machete type thing from him and said this is better to cut limbs off people with and he told me not to do that...then some stuff happened that was supposed to be a really horrible lady type trip happened and then o ended up in a half built wood building and talked to a some hippy type occult black guy with an afro that asked about this cross with an orb I had.
Then I woke up and it was 3 am.
It was creepy
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

keep having really long and distressing dreams. can't recall any except the end of one being "SOMETIMES I HAVE TO LOOK AT HIM IN THE EYES" *wakes up*