Random random

Random forum is random

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Random random

Post by RUBBISH »

Not only are you racist and sexist you're a tourist.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

OK then...

Sexy schoolgirl Lena Paul opens her ass for Dreddxe2x80x99s giant cock! Lenaxe2x80x99s wearing a plaid mini-skirt with knee high boots, her school sweater and sexy lingerie thatxe2x80x99s holding her perfect tits in place as she shows off her amazing curves. She teases you with her furry bush then pulls out her juggs and jiggles them while pinching her nipples. It doesnxe2x80x99t take long for Dredd to join her and after making out, Lena gets on her knees to service his thick dick. She teases Dredd by rubbing her perky lips against the head of his cock before finally opening wide to attempt to swallow the whole thing! She sucks his massive dick while Dredd grabs the back of her head to shove it deep down her throat before turning her around so her can munch on her horny pussy from behind. Dredd feels her pussy pulsating on his tongue so he stands up and quickly slides his giant cock into her horny hole. Banging her from behind on the glass table gives you a perfect view of her massive mammaries bounce as Dredd drills her hard. He helps her out of her restrictive clothes, making sure to leave her boots on, as he slips her on her back and starts pounding her in missionary. They head to the living room where Dredd lays on the couch so Lena can stoke and suck his tree-trunk cock before begging him to ANALize her! Thatxe2x80x99s an offer Dreddxe2x80x99s not going to think twice about so he gets on top and impales her tight asshole with his massive member. Lena rubs her pretty pink pussy while Dredd stretches her tiny asshole as he hammers her hard. Lena hold her ass cheeks open to show off her glorious GAPE before climbing on top in reverse cowgirl to grind her ass on that cock. She switches to side-saddle as Lena bounces her booty on Dreddxe2x80x99s giant pole before getting behind her and fucking her ass in doggy until he explodes!
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

This is a dangerous book. It is dangerous for people without any regard for a religious defense against some nasty entities. Lovecraft was sick of them. I have seen one case of a poor fellow who delved through the Necromicon. He created an exquisite Ouija board with excellent engravings of I suppose they may have been Enochian. One horrible night, he was vulnerable to many other things besides what I have just said. He went out to the streets at two in the morning armed with a genuine Japanese bamboo sword. It did not take long for him to find a victim. There was a drunken Hispanic man in the streets. He totally impaled the man, killing him with a sword. When he came back he also had some cuts in his hands. A police dog was used to find him. He is now serving a 50 year sentence. Even in jail he is still a satanist. But this guy did not know the difference between erudition against compelling madness. I only think that it must have taken much effort to kill a man with a sword; but he did that. I believe that he tinkered with SIMON's Necronomicon. This is indeed a maddening book, unlike the one that Colin Wilson drew forth. The pronunciation of gibberish Chaldean is extremely resonant and never to be taken lightly. It does open the dark spheres of the Unknown. But, so we are, carefully, satanists, lovers of Lovecraft. We have the Catholic Church to help us in any case of demonism. The Necronomicon (there are two solid versions of it) can't confront such a powerful Evangelical force. Then, as Renaissance men, graduates as we are, can we explore the Necronomicon as a book although not as a grimoire. Simon never reveals how could the Necronomicon be used. But we do, lovers of things quite sinister but never poking the bear with an insignificant pole. So, readers, beware. Lovecraft was dark as hell, but he was also a man of letters. He knew how to manipulate not only the Necronomicon, but all other infernal forces much stronger than any puny brain.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Just wondered if anyone ever witnessed this. One show that I went to (I think it was Saturday, October 14th) in Lawrence, Kansas, the keyboard kept fucking up. It was the one with Cuntfucker taped to the front. After the first three songs, Madonna got so pissed he just sat down on stage and flipped off his amp. he did this for one whole song. Then he got up and started yelling at a roadie who kept trying to fix it. Madonna kept fucking with it, but it never did work. So he took his agression out on his drums. He ripped one drum off of Gingers drum set, and he threw a set of drum sticks all the way to the back of the club. The whole time, everybody else kept playing. Twiggy eventually looked over at Madonna who was fuming, and Madonna just mouthed something about it not working. He kept picking the keyboard up and prtending like he was gonna smash it, and eventually he let loose and smashed it. Pieces flew all over the fucking place, and he just kept smashing it. Pretty soon, the roadie brought out a new keyboard, GAYASFUCK was the name of it. By then, the whole show just had a bad vibe. Even this keyboard kept cutting out (Must have been a bad connection) There were tons of skinheads hitting people in the mosh pit, and somebody threw a beer bottle and hit Daisy's hand and guitar. He got pissed (The first time I saw him like this) and picked up a coke can he had and he acted like he was gonna throw it at the guy. Mr. Manson ended up smashing the guitar he plays Down In The Park on, and they left the stage during the BEEP BEEP part of Misery Machine and they didn't come back out.
We originally planned on trying to meet the band after the show, but they were all so pissed, we chose not too.
Has anybody else seen them act this destructive?
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

you just wait, ansd try not to be consumed by it... so it becomes like everything else, i guess

firedevil
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

FB_IMG_1599957669111.jpg
Viewed 1289 times
FB_IMG_1599957663063.jpg
Viewed 1289 times
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

image.png
Viewed 1277 times
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

xe2x80x9cThe atoms in that fluorescent mineral absorb some of that energy, but release the rest as lower-energy visible light, hence why the mineral appears to glow,xe2x80x9d says Gabriela Farfan, curator of gems and minerals at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

I had a c64 and an atari 2600 but this game wasn't released until 1992 during a time when I rarely played video games. In fact I recall a rare instance when I tried to set foot in an arcade in Chicago but they refused my entry because I was wearing a hat. I was wearing a fedora so I really didn't understand the problem but apparently the ban on hats was due to gangs.. but not mobster type gangs who in my mind might wear a fedora.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

From a friend.

Have I told you the stupid story of how I burned Gallagher?
I was driving East into Westport from the Flea Market.
There had been a big headshot of Gallagher up on the front of the Westport Comedy Club for a few days.
As I drove along, I spotted him walking toward the place and about to turn and go up the sidewalk to the entry.
I stopped parallel to him just as he started walking up the stairsm
I yelled "Hey, who's doing a show there tonight?"
He looked a little confused and fret his brow as he stood next to the giant headshot of himself on the wall with that day's date right behind him.
He turns around, looks at it, turns back around to me, cocks his head the same way as it is in the picture and goes
"Uhhh...Gallagher?" Then he said
"Are you going?"
I yelled "Fuck no, Gallagher sucks!"
and punched it.
place holder