Random random

Random forum is random

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Random random

Post by RUBBISH »

Was watching episode 20 season 5 of 30 Rock and Tracy calls Kenneth and Liz....CLEMMON...Wtf.

Clemmon....
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

What kind of asshole throws trash right next to a trash can..fucking wow
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:34 am What kind of asshole throws trash right next to a trash can..fucking wow
I once yelled at a carload of assholes who threw the takeout trash into the street.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:44 am
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:34 am What kind of asshole throws trash right next to a trash can..fucking wow
I once yelled at a carload of assholes who threw the takeout trash into the street.
Wal-Mart parking lot Eldorado Kansas
As I am about to open my car door to leave this high school girl ooens her door and without looking just sits a mcdonalds bag with a drink in it right at my Damn feet. I don't even think I just pick it up open her door all the way and drop the trash into the floorboard at her feet and somewhat loudly go HERES YOUR TRASH...she and her friend squeal and jump and seemed to be actually scared. I got in my car and talked some shit as I pulled out. Made my day.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

There's some 20 somethings next door that have been doing amateur car tuning on our street. Wasnt an issue until they started using the red zone in front my house and then also completely blocking our driveway. They would move the cars if we needed to come or go but the final straw was all of that plus they had started to setup lawn chairs in the grass between the sidewalk and the road. I called parking enforcement and they shooed them away. Hopefully that'll be the end of it

Before I called parking enforcement I considered dumping stink bombs in the gutter.. lol
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

"There are people who come by and spit, yell, stick their hands in peoplexe2x80x99s food, discharging fecal matter right by where people are trying to eat,xe2x80x9d
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

image.png
Viewed 1243 times
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Yelled at the painter that did this and told him he isn't welcome in the neighborhood and to go away. He said fuck you. I said fucking junky fuck off.
15977939600841417122483.jpg
Its supposed to be dark grey blue. How the fuck it got puke brown and dayglo green and only half shittily done after 6 fucking weeks...meth?....oxies?...dumbassery?

Gonna go down where his old lady hangs out and have another talk with this fucker.
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

not sure if americans have more to complain about or not
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Social_Drift wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:46 pm not sure if americans have more to complain about or not
Not sure if the rest of the planet are hypocrites without rednecks and hillbillies and boris Johnsons or not(yes other countries are also full of racist halfassed dipshit dildos)...
Ive seen your tabloids bro and don't forget America aka the USA is Anglo based culture so any long term issues with us are your fault...not you personally of course but the UK culture and the fucking crown so ah...
I fucking hate that :lol:
place holder