Random random

Random forum is random

Moderator: Modulators

¾ dead
Merzwow

Re: Random random

Post by ¾ dead »

Ever since I read the graphic novel and saw the film, I cannot help but think of Jeff every time I chug a beer or two on the way home from work in my car.

I also think of him every time I watch The Exorcist III, which, coincidentally, I started watching last night, but had to pause because I was tired and had to get up early for work in the morning. I can see what he liked so much about it, but I find the Gilmore Girls-esque dialog pretty grating personally.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

image.png
Viewed 1455 times
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

I watched Jaws and Jaws II over the weekend.. Shark effects are pretty cool in both but the gratuitous pubescent subplots in Jaws II are pretty lame
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

Another coincidence: I was listening to pre-poopoo GG Allin in my car on the way to/from work today! :angel:

PS: I love the way that guitar solo is played like a lap steel lick.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Vaya Con Cornholio: Beavis' alter ego resurfaces after he consumes the entire supply of Burger World's new soda. Unfortunately, an idiotic agent from the INS happens to drop in during the episode and Beavis is accidentally deported to Mexico while the agent and his superiors try to make sense of the gibberish that is Cornholio.
Just for Girls: THe duo watch a sex ed film aimed at young girls and discover that the subject isn't nearly as fascinating as they'd thought.
Follow me: Beavis mimicks everything Butthead says or does with predictable results.
Huh-huh-humbug: In a parody of Charles Dickens' A CHristmas Carrol, Beavis is the tyranical manager of Burger World and Principal McVicker plays the role of the unfortunate Bob Cratchet. After leaving a disgruntled McVicker in Butthead's care, Beavis goes home and is visited first by a ghostly Butthead, then by three spirits. Tom Anderson represents Christmas Past, Mr. Van Dreson is CHristmas Present and Mr. Buzzcut is CHristmas Future.
It's a Miserable Life: In response to the prayers of the people of HIghland, God sends Charlie, the boys' guardian angel, to kill them. When the attempt fails, he attempts to persuade Butthead to off himself by showing him what Highland would be like had he never been born.
Substitute:After Mr. Van Dreson accidentally injures himself while attempting to demonstrate a Yoga position to the class, the substitute who replaces him inspires everyone save the titular duo.
Sprout: Mr. Van Dreson gives the class a project to grow their own food. The boys attempt to grow corn to make their own nachos with less than satisfactory results.
Buy Beer: After a guest lecture at their school about the dangers of alcohol addiction, the duo predictably get the wrong idea and attempt to get booz by attending an AA meeting, with disastrous results for their fellow attendees.
Bride of Butt Head: In a further attempt to score, Butthead gets a mail order Russian bride. Unfortunately she is less than pleased with the arrangement...
Graduation: Concerned by the students' lack of self-esteem, Van Dreson holds a mock graduation ceremony to prepare them for the big event. Unfortunately, Beavis and Butthead mistake it for the real thing...
Beavis and Butthead are Dead: When Highland HIgh telephones to find out why the duo haven't been in class for three weeks, Beavis tells them that they're dead. While McVicker, Buzzcut and others celebrate, Van Dreson tries to get everyone to remember the good in Beavis and Butthead by reliving various memories of the duo.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

CYBER SWARMING, MEMETIC WARFARE AND VIRAL INSURGENCY: How Domestic Militants Organize on Memes to Incite Violent Insurrection and Terror Against Government and Law Enforcement
place holder
Soloman Tump
Merzwow

Post by Soloman Tump »

In the corner of the dimly lit room stands a cream radiator with a layer of dust that indicates it hasn't been cleaned in maybe 10 years. The cobwebs are strong with this one.
Dismal electronics from Devon
https://intrusivesignals.blogspot.com/ :geek:
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Brian D. Smith has been charged with animal abuse and sex with an animal in Jackson County. A warrant was issued for his arrest on July 8.

Online court records list Smithxe2x80x99s address as the same address for Rockstar Burgers, near W. 16th and Genessee streets in the West Bottoms.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

I have not verified this story..
image.png
Viewed 1372 times
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »