Random thoughts

Random forum is random

Moderator: Modulators

banned
Merzfinity

Re: Random thoughts

Post by banned »

I need to stop feeling so OCD. maybe anti depressants could help.
Paperback
Noiser

Post by Paperback »

Another beautiful day out there . Go see it.
Paperback
Noiser

Post by Paperback »

A friend saw a sheep hanging out of a Cadillac’s window.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

Paperback wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:20 pm A friend saw a sheep hanging out of a Cadillac’s window.
if you gotta drive a Cadillac is a good option
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

there's a military parade right outside my door, lots of loud brass instruments. I like Britain, and it is my home as well as family's. I would go as far as to say I am "loyal to Britain", as far as is possible while hoping to be an internationalist, and I do not suspect - as I do not Europe in general - of the excess of the main superpowers. I say that, but refuse to feel more affinity for British people in general, beside the fact i am surrounded by them. so, not proud to be British, but not ashamed of Britain, not today haha. human nationalism ftw.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

drift wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:58 am there's a military parade right outside my door, lots of loud brass instruments. I like Britain, and it is my home as well as family's. I would go as far as to say I am "loyal to Britain", as far as is possible while hoping to be an internationalist, and I do not suspect - as I do not Europe in general - of the excess of the main superpowers. I say that, but refuse to feel more affinity for British people in general, beside the fact i am surrounded by them. so, not proud to be British, but not ashamed of Britain, not today haha. human nationalism ftw.
Just imagine you lived in a country made up of 50 states where alot of them were very different?
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

NoiseWiki wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:20 pm
drift wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:58 am there's a military parade right outside my door, lots of loud brass instruments. I like Britain, and it is my home as well as family's. I would go as far as to say I am "loyal to Britain", as far as is possible while hoping to be an internationalist, and I do not suspect - as I do not Europe in general - of the excess of the main superpowers. I say that, but refuse to feel more affinity for British people in general, beside the fact i am surrounded by them. so, not proud to be British, but not ashamed of Britain, not today haha. human nationalism ftw.
Just imagine you lived in a country made up of 50 states where alot of them were very different?
I always found that fascinating about America, as an outsider.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

can't believe I've 40 years old. just had a flashback to time in Central America, being a confused atheist. what went wrong :bounce: :D :orly:
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

just googled "how to be cool in your 40s" and it was all clothes clothes clothes... do I win for using a music forum?

how not to be a pool of sick.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

drift wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:23 pm just googled "how to be cool in your 40s" and it was all clothes clothes clothes... do I win for using a music forum?

how not to be a pool of sick.
No point in clothes if you never go out