Random thoughts

Random forum is random

Moderator: Modulators

NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Random thoughts

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:08 pm Paul Mooney holy shit...
Anything in particular?
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:55 pm
Anything in particular?
He makes me laugh and feel uncomfortable as a white person.
All his stuff is great and these are all on youtube...start with Race.

Analyzing White America
Race
Masterpiece
Jesus is Black

Let me know what ya think.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:00 pm
NoiseWiki wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:55 pm
Anything in particular?
He makes me laugh and feel uncomfortable as a white person.
All his stuff is great and these are all on youtube...start with Race.

Analyzing White America
Race
Masterpiece
Jesus is Black

Let me know what ya think.
Oh I'm familiar with his work .. ever since he worked on the Chappelle show .. i thinks hilarious and on the mark
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Don't let your small dick get in your way of being a decent person.
place holder
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

When I get really drunk, I sometimes look up gory pictures (videos are a bit much, though). Looking at cute dead guys. Bleak sensations.

All while Wee Sing in Sillyville plays on the TV... Reliving my childhood in between intrusive thoughts about handsome corpses you can't make with makeup... There is something viscerally real about dead bodies that cannot be fabricated.

Human life, and life itself, is so grossly raw and simplistic.
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

Also been feeling sad that I'll never be able to play emotive, jazzy piano, like what you hear in the theme to Will & Grace. I can crudely approximate this with my modular, though... It's a funny thing. You can make music without even trying just by using the right modules!
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Did that terrible Jerry Lewis clown during the the Holocaust movie ever get released in full.. I've only seen clips from it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Clown_Cried
Lewis repeatedly insisted that The Day the Clown Cried would never be released, but later donated an incomplete copy of the film to the Library of Congress in 2015 under the stipulation that it was not to be screened before June 2024.[3] According to Lewis' son, there is no complete negative of the film, and outstanding copyright issues have prevented its release.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:36 pm Did that terrible Jerry Lewis clown during the the Holocaust movie ever get released in full.. I've only seen clips from it.
From what I've seen it looks horrible and I mean horrible as in not good and ugly and not not good like William Shatner singing not good but like a 6th grade Shakespeare with Shatner singing not good.

I think its point of impact has long since passed. I mean how many people want to see this. How many people even know who jerry Lewis is now days.

I would like to see more small movie theaters. More art house type places that could show something ridiculous like this.
I'd pay $3 or $5 and buy a $3 to $5 coffee to see something fucked up like this but am thinking it would be a chore to sit through.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:27 pm
NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:36 pm Did that terrible Jerry Lewis clown during the the Holocaust movie ever get released in full.. I've only seen clips from it.
From what I've seen it looks horrible and I mean horrible as in not good and ugly and not not good like William Shatner singing not good but like a 6th grade Shakespeare with Shatner singing not good.

I think its point of impact has long since passed. I mean how many people want to see this. How many people even know who jerry Lewis is now days.

I would like to see more small movie theaters. More art house type places that could show something ridiculous like this.
I'd pay $3 or $5 and buy a $3 to $5 coffee to see something fucked up like this but am thinking it would be a chore to sit through.
I always assumed Ben Stiller's character in Tropic Thunder was a parody of Jerry Lewis.. aka you don't go full retard nor do you play a clown in the Holocaust
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

So when a new model car parks super close to your car and you have to shove your ass against the too close car so you can get in your car it leaves a very serious dent...

I didn't even mean to fuck up the car but wow is it fucked up...I guess don't park so close next time.
place holder