Random thoughts

Random forum is random

Moderator: Modulators

NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Random thoughts

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:17 am
NoiseWiki wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:44 pm If that baby was the size of an adult it would kill you to get what it wanted
It would still have the muscles and control of a baby so id just stomp its big stupid adult baby sized head when it tried to kill me
Well if you think about it.. if it was literally a baby with the same proportions just 5 or 6 feet tall they head would be gigantic relative to a normal adult human and my guess is the thickness of the bone would be considerably thicker
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:36 am
NoiseWiki wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:44 pm If that baby was the size of an adult it would kill you to get what it wanted
It would still have the muscles and control of a baby so id just stomp its big stupid adult baby sized head when it tried to kill me
Well if you think about it.. if it was literally a baby with the same proportions just 5 or 6 feet tall they head would be gigantic relative to a normal adult human and my guess is the thickness of the bone would be considerably thicker

They wouldnt have the cognitive ability to attempt a killing. Now a giant six foot tall 200lb 3 or 4 year old would be dangerous and probably would try to kill you for some simple stuff.

The skull isn't fully formed until...what..6 months or a year. That soft spot on top of thier heads would just need one good solid kick or hammer punch to end thier murderous rampage.

This is getting really twisted and morbid
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:47 am
NoiseWiki wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:36 am

They wouldnt have the cognitive ability to attempt a killing. Now a giant six foot tall 200lb 3 or 4 year old would be dangerous and probably would try to kill you for some simple stuff.

The skull isn't fully formed until...what..6 months or a year. That soft spot on top of thier heads would just need one good solid kick or hammer punch to end thier murderous rampage.

This is getting really twisted and morbid
Okay let's assume it's a toddler and not an infant.. this was the argument of a "born again" that Todd Haney's (Soup Purse) has invited into their house to argue with. I think the point was that children under a certain age don't really have any moral compass other than to get what they want and in theory would/could without intention accidentally kill you to get what they wanted. It is be no means a reasoned argument and I don't even know what the point of it was .. just always thought it was a hilarious thing to say
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Yes its a very funny thing to say.

Went to the store after work today and the checker told me her sons wife just had a daughter.
I said...I dont like babies...
The look on her face was so funny.
Ill have to use the baby the size of an adult line on her next time I'm in there.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

I think ill take a trip to Venice California this summer and slap the shit out of johnny lydon.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

I respect your ability to have an opinion but I don't respect your opinion.
place holder
melko
Noiser

Post by melko »

The books from my childhood I remember most vividly:
- Ancient Greek Myths & Legends - rapе, incest, cannibalism, torture, genocide, body horror
- The Bible for Kids - rapе, incest, torture, genocide, Satan
- French Folk Tales - rapе, torture, body horror, Satan
- Herluf Bidstrup's collected works - war, Nazis, lots of naked women
Kinda wondering now if this somehow influenced the way I've grown up :)
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Its 130 degrees in DEATH Valley...
I wonder why they call it death valley?

I get that 110 in Fargo is fucked up but I'm sick of hearing about assholes that are over populating the arid waterless desert bitching about heat or lack of water.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

I think I could have been friends with nostradamus but I really dont like the people that freak out on his predictions.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

I wish I were rich and mediocre so I could be part of the new pop punk.
place holder