Wiki Bastard

Re: Random Quotes

Post by NoiseWiki »

Skunks don't know when their anal glands are empty
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

"There was no history of my ever purchasing it, or ever owning it," said one confused NFT buyer. "Now there's nothing. My money's gone."
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

In order for a clock to operate reliably, it must undergo a process that has a preferred direction in time. If the clock didn’t create entropy, it would be just as likely to run forward as backward.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

"Did he actually think it was a good idea for him to come on television and try to whitewash the whitewash that he whitewashed?
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

One video shows meat in a jar placed in a “dark cool place for over four months,” until it turns “grey and a little bit slimy” and emits a “very intense” smell. According to the video, the final product tastes like cheese but is also “sour and rotten” with a slimy consistency.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:55 am
One video shows meat in a jar placed in a “dark cool place for over four months,” until it turns “grey and a little bit slimy” and emits a “very intense” smell. According to the video, the final product tastes like cheese but is also “sour and rotten” with a slimy consistency.
Reminds of the time Reved sent me some blood loaf from the butcher shop he was working at in KCMO one summer via the USPS and I put it out on my AC and months later it didn't really look much different
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:26 am
Reminds of the time Reved sent me some blood loaf from the butcher shop he was working at in KCMO one summer via the USPS and I put it out on my AC and months later it didn't really look much different
I still have a 10 plus year old Obliette split(can't recall who...some UK noise) that came with a packet of raw pork.

But yeah this raw aged meat trend is called 'high meat'
...total noise name...
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:58 am
I still have a 10 plus year old Obliette split(can't recall who...some UK noise) that came with a packet of raw pork.

...total noise name...
I mean aged steak right? Sushi was originally a method of preserving fish by fermenting it so.. :dizzy: :domo:
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:41 am
RUBBISH wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:58 am

...total noise name...
I mean aged steak right? Sushi was originally a method of preserving fish by fermenting it so.. :dizzy: :domo:
Yes the article mentioned some traditional methods of curing meats. In south India they have some thing that's small whole fish in curry spices that sits for 6 months or so in a bucket before you eat them. No refrigeration and south India has 100 degree regular temps...its edible and safe...I suppose. Steak Tatar is another example.
place holder