Random audio

Random forum is random

Moderator: Modulators

¾ dead
Merzwow

Re: Random audio

Post by ¾ dead »

JON INGRAM: FREELANCE DIARRHEA SYNTHESIST

In another moment of floundering, depressive desperation and panic over starting another week of commuting through this shitty city with its dogshit traffic engineering (Apparently, Huntsville is now the "biggest city in Alabama". It was never engineered to be this fucking crowded. Being forced to commute through the seas of retarded/insane drivers clogging up the place makes me fucking psychotic), I've started trying to figure a way out of my current situation.

I think I'm going to make some bizcard CDr's to serve as a demo reel of weird/gross poopy nonsense. I have no industry experience. I can't compose music or play instruments. I don't particularly want to make trite, over-processed "CINEMATIC SWOOSH" libraries for chump change via AudioJungle forever if I can avoid that. Don't know how to use ProTools or nuthin'. I don't even know who I could give these cards to, or under what circumstances. Maybe I could just leave them in weird places. I'm just desperate for something to change and this is all I can come up with.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

oh shit!

I googled "ingram" the other day, unaware that it was your name and that was why I was thinking it. are you related to any of them haha?
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

drift wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:53 pm oh shit!

I googled "ingram" the other day, unaware that it was your name and that was why I was thinking it. are you related to any of them haha?
All of them and none of them, depending on how you define relations.
Weirdly enough, I recently discovered a release by a noise project called "Ingram" for sale on an online distro. NO relation there.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Phogmasheeen
Noiser

Post by Phogmasheeen »

This is the coolest thing I have seen in a while. I went to the chat tab and started jumping on some of the Frequencies mentioned. This is a great toolkit for noise! Strait up brilliant!

melko wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:53 am http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente.

Addictive...
Not a team player. Doesn't take unsolicited advice. Otherwise charming...
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Pigswill
Noise Artist

Post by Pigswill »

I used this at the end of a track recently. The guitar loops are excellent. I wouldn't expect anything less from cEv