This is sad.
received_147818330741883.jpeg
Viewed 1294 times
place holder
Phogmasheeen
Noiser

Re: Bad Food

Post by Phogmasheeen »

Note: Columbia Missouri was the former home of a store called "Liquor, Guns and Ammo." Out of business now. Sort of sets the tone of the town. I went through there on tour. I don't remember what I ate...

RUBBISH wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:07 am Post your bad food pics and experiences here.

Last eating out bad food experience for me was at an Asian place in Columbia Missouri.
Got general tso chicken and it was brown sauce(should be red) and the chicken was mostly gristle and greasy as hell. Ate one or two bites and gave the rest to the guy at the record store who has lower food standards than I do :lol:

My buddy got some pork belly dish that was strips of chewy pork that he said was pretty good...to me it was like spicey pork chewing gum!
Not a team player. Doesn't take unsolicited advice. Otherwise charming...
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Phogmasheeen wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:36 pm Note: Columbia Missouri was the former home of a store called "Liquor, Guns and Ammo." Out of business now. Sort of sets the tone of the town. I went through there on tour. I don't remember what I ate..
They have some good food there and a great venue with diverse crowds.
So if you go on tour stop by!

Edit. Wait who set the show up...maybe that's why you have a shit impression of the town.
My shit impression of the town is from the college students...but also one of the reasons its 'cool'.
place holder
Phogmasheeen
Noiser

Post by Phogmasheeen »

I don't really have a Shit impression of Columbia Missouri. It was a college town that could support an Alt-rock venue in 1991 when I rolled through. Our tour was a vastly underfunded enterprise. We would commonly get breakfast at a truck stop and try to get the venue to give us dinner. "Liquor, Guns and Ammo" stuck in my mind because it was so contrary to all the gun safety literature. The biggest negative observation was that midwestern food lacked flavor. We responded to that by "lifting" hot sauce bottles from truck stops and applying liberal portions to our "meals" at the venues. Problem solved.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:08 pm
Phogmasheeen wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:36 pm Note: Columbia Missouri was the former home of a store called "Liquor, Guns and Ammo." Out of business now. Sort of sets the tone of the town. I went through there on tour. I don't remember what I ate..
They have some good food there and a great venue with diverse crowds.
So if you go on tour stop by!

Edit. Wait who set the show up...maybe that's why you have a shit impression of the town.
My shit impression of the town is from the college students...but also one of the reasons its 'cool'.
Phogmasheeen
Noiser

Re: Bad Food - Rage Baking!

Post by Phogmasheeen »

This is an inspiring concept for a reality show.
The Smarmy Host shows Housewife or Househusband evidence video of their spouse cheating on them. Then it is their job to trash the test kitchen with an outburst of "Rage-Baking."
It has it all, scandal and angry food prep...

PS I wonder if home fire insurance covers "Rage Baking?"
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:19 am Lady I work with told be did some 'rage baking' yesterday and smoke and flames were coming from the oven as her desert caught on fire...rage baking!
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Bad Food - Rage Baking!

Post by NoiseWiki »

Phogmasheeen wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:05 am This is an inspiring concept for a reality show.
The Smarmy Host shows Housewife or Househusband evidence video of their spouse cheating on them. Then it is their job to trash the test kitchen with an outburst of "Rage-Baking."
It has it all, scandal and angry food prep...

PS I wonder if home fire insurance covers "Rage Baking?"
Well not baking but...
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

place holder
Phogmasheeen
Noiser

Post by Phogmasheeen »

Isn't there something missing here? Did the ranch dressing get in his eyes when he was driving the "running vehicle." What substance was he under the influence of? No doubt a Sackler family product. The Sacklers should cover his legal fees. We know they have lawyers...
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:33 pm Bad food...Shawnee Kansas
xe2x80x9cA 17-year-old male was naked and under the influence of a substance,xe2x80x9d the sheriffxe2x80x99s office said. xe2x80x9cHe covered himself in ranch dressing, damaged property inside a business, ran outside and jumped into a running vehicle, and then crashed into a nearby pillar.xe2x80x9d

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime ... 41448.html
BPJ
Noiser

Post by BPJ »

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:49 am Its worth seeking out the YouTube channel preveiwed here...oh man its something.

I actually really like Kay, the lady in the video. She seems like a nice person trying her best with what little she has, materially and capability wise. Her videos kind of remind me of growing up myself, living with my grandparents. We were dirt poor. My Gran used to get bones from the butcher for free because she told him they were for the dog, then she'd boil them and we'd have bone soup for dinner. Then my wife told me it's not called bone soup, it's mystery meat stock. You don't realise how poor you are until someone points it out.