Re: New noise/experimental release

Post by DesiccatedEmbryos »

FLORIDA MAN wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:07 pm Yeah, this is really good
Nice one! Thanks so much :D
DesiccatedEmbryos
Noise Person

Post by DesiccatedEmbryos »

Behappy wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:47 am Thanks for sharing, you've just got yourself a new follower on bc
Yay that's great! Thanks a lot :D
Phogmasheeen
Noiser

Post by Phogmasheeen »

I gave "Cellular" a listen on band camp. I found the recording had a lot of charm.
I liked it. What do you plan to do live?
Welcome,
phog masheeen
DesiccatedEmbryos wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:48 pm Hi there, I've been making noise and experimental music for a long time now. But I've never joined forums or put myself 'out there' so to speak. Normally I don't really show it to anyone, not that that stops me making it and the truth is it is a strange form of anxiety I have about the internet in general/sharing my stuff, I don't play live either. Anyway, this year I thought about changing that and trying to connect with people in the 'hobby' so to speak, and what better way that than sharing a noise/noisecore/experimental album I made during lockdown. I also made some Dungeon Synth which I will put out there when my friend does the art.

My 'band' is Desiccated Embryos named after a movement from one of my favourite composers and it features myself and when she is so inclined my wife.

Apologies if I should have introduced myself elsewhere first. I am 40 years old and this is the first time I have ever written on a forum (no lie, in fact if the url doesn't turn into a link that's all the proof you need - actually just realised I can use preview and it worked).

https://desiccatedembryos.bandcamp.com/album/cellular

Anyway, hey, good to meet you all!
Not a team player. Doesn't take unsolicited advice. Otherwise charming...