Is there a general list of label contacts?

Moderator: Modulators

barbedwiresmile
Noise Person

Is there a general list of label contacts?

Post by barbedwiresmile »

To elaborate, is there a list of labels with contact info to send noise submissions to for comps or possible releases? That would be a good resource.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Is there a general list of label contacts?

Post by NoiseWiki »

barbedwiresmile wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:18 am To elaborate, is there a list of labels with contact info to send noise submissions to for comps or possible releases? That would be a good resource.
There's this
https://www.noisewiki.com/wiki/index.ph ... oise:Label
FAP
Merzwow

Post by FAP »

Dude just ask. Network, network, network; scope out Facebook for labels and follow their activity; keep an eye on the Scream & Writhe forums (let’s face it: it’s far more active than NW). Max J. Eastman of Tribe Tapes was virtually unknown (to me at least) and yet within only ~3-4 years of activity he’s now releasing LPs & tapes by fairly ‘high profile’ artists. I asked him how he got ahold of K2 one time and he simply replied with something to the effect of “they’re on Facebook.”
barbedwiresmile
Noise Person

Post by barbedwiresmile »

FAP wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 2:58 pm Dude just ask. Network, network, network; scope out Facebook for labels and follow their activity; keep an eye on the Scream & Writhe forums (let’s face it: it’s far more active than NW). Max J. Eastman of Tribe Tapes was virtually unknown (to me at least) and yet within only ~3-4 years of activity he’s now releasing LPs & tapes by fairly ‘high profile’ artists. I asked him how he got ahold of K2 one time and he simply replied with something to the effect of “they’re on Facebook.”
Thanks FAP!