IAXXAXXAI - Strategies for Mutation

Moderator: Modulators

IAXXAXXAI
Noise Noob

IAXXAXXAI - Strategies for Mutation

Post by IAXXAXXAI »

Hi Everyone, I just released this today:

I've been doing noise intermittently for a long time. I did my first noise recordings around 2000, then didn't do much for awhile because I was playing other stuff, in bands, etc...
I got back into it in 2011, and that's when I started using the name IAXXAXXAI. Played a show or two, but didn't get around to releasing anything. Then in 2019, I got back into it full swing and put a handful of things on Bandcamp and played a few shows in Buffalo and Ithaca until the pandemic shit put that on indefinite hold.
Now I'm back at it, recording more than ever before and just played the Voice of the Valley and Big Noise Candy Moutain fests. I live in northern West Virginia now, so that was super convenient location for me, LOL.
Anyway, just wanted to drop in, share some stuff and hopefully connect with some folks. Want to play shows as often as possible now, so on the lookout for gigs within my region.

I'm probably not going to be bothering with putting any new stuff on Bandcamp. Seems like a wasteland there. I have this album up free on YouTube for now. It will be available on cassette in the near future, if anyone is interested. I'm also planning to press some stuff on vinyl eventually, though not sure if this album would be good for that, because of it being a continuous flow of noise. This would actually be ideal on CD, but do people even want those anymore? :dispair: