Planning ahead, Wonder Valley Experimental 15

Moderator: Modulators

Phogmasheeen
Noiser

Planning ahead, Wonder Valley Experimental 15

Post by Phogmasheeen »

Hi there,
My name is Mark Soden. I book a festival in 29 Palms called the Wonder Valley Experimental Festival. This years edition is happening on the 1st and 2nd of April. We have been going for 14 years.
There are two parts to the festival. The virtual part which is online at YouTube and the physical part which occurs at the Palms Restaurant in 29 Palms.

I thought I should mention it, should someone be interested in participating next year (this year is fully booked) It would give you time to check us out and see if it looked like something you might like to do, either virtually or physically by traveling to the festival.

On another point, it is free to attend, it is free to perform and there is free camping at the Palms the night of the show. If you would like to sell merch, you may.

Here is the link to our YouTube page: http://wondervalleyexperimental.com

You will find links to videos from last years festival (all virtual) interviews with last years performers as well as interviews with performers at this years event.

If it seems like something that might interest you, check it out.

I will cheerfully answer your questions. Here: phogmasheeen@earthlink.net

Here is a noisewiki exclusive! The date for next years Wonder Valley Experimental Festival is Saturday 4-1-2023.
Not a team player. Doesn't take unsolicited advice. Otherwise charming...
Soloman Tump
Merzwow

Re: Planning ahead, Wonder Valley Experimental 15

Post by Soloman Tump »

Actually just looked at cost of flights to LA out of sheer curiosity.

....welll.....

Unless everyone wants to club together and pay for the flight.... ill have to bank on winning the lottery before next March!
Dismal electronics from Devon
https://intrusivesignals.blogspot.com/ :geek: