Mikko Aspa NS POS

Moderator: Modulators

NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Mikko Aspa NS POS

Post by NoiseWiki »

FAP wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:47 am In other news, water is wet.
Well beleive it or not there are people who didn't realize what a dirt bag he is but also there are the ones who don't care or are I just like the noise as if there isn't an ocean of noise but somehow he has the best noise.. c'mon!
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

NoiseWiki wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:31 am
Well beleive it or not there are people who didn't realize what a dirt bag he is but also there are the ones who don't care or are I just like the noise as if there isn't an ocean of noise but somehow he has the best noise.. c'mon!
well, you have to be wary of these things, but Aspa's noise seems fairly unusual, for whatever reason.

an ocean of nazis :D ??
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

I mean yes and no... :rofl:

Answer 1:
Liquid water is not itself wet, but can make other solid materials wet.

Wetness is the ability of a liquid to adhere to the surface of a solid, so when we say that something is wet, we mean that the liquid is sticking to the surface of a material.

Whether an object is wet or dry depends on a balance between cohesive and adhesive forces. Cohesive forces are attractive forces within the liquid that cause the molecules in the liquid to prefer to stick together. Cohesive forces are also responsible for surface tension. If the cohesive forces are very strong, then the liquid molecules really like to stay close together and they won't spread out on the surface of an object very much. On the contrary, adhesive forces are the attractive forces between the liquid and the surface of the material. If the adhesive forces are strong, then the liquid will try and spread out onto the surface as much as possible. So how wet a surface is depends on the balance between these two forces. If the adhesive forces (liquid-solid) are bigger than the cohesive forces (liquid-liquid), we say the material becomes wet, and the liquid tends to spread out to maximize contact with the surface. On the other hand, if the adhesive forces (liquid-solid) are smaller than the cohesive forces (liquid-liquid), we say the material is dry, and the liquid tends to bead-up into a spherical drop and tries to minimize the contact with the surface.

Water actually has pretty high cohesive forces due to hydrogen bonding, and so is not as good at wetting surfaces as some liquids such as acetone or alcohols. However, water does wet certain surfaces like glass for example. Adding detergents can make water better at wetting by lowering the cohesive forces . Water resistant materials such as Gore-tex fabric is made of material that is hydrophobic (water repellent) and so the cohesive forces within the water (liquid-liquid) are much stronger than the adhesive force (liquid-solid) and water tends to bead-up on the outside of the material and you stay dry.

Answer 2:
To answer this question, we need to define the term "wet." If we define "wet" as the condition of a liquid sticking to a solid surface, such as water wetting our skin, then we cannot say that water is wet by itself, because it takes a liquid AND a solid to define the term "wet."

If we define "wet" as a sensation that we get when a liquid comes in contact with us, then yes, water is wet to us.

If we define "wet" as "made of liquid or moisture", then water is definitely wet because it is made of liquid, and in this sense, all liquids are wet because they are all made of liquids. I think that this is a case of a word being useful only in appropriate contexts

Recently at work I noticed this young girl that was really nice to me all of a sudden became really rude and mean towards me. I couldn't figure out why...until yesterday...and my Mexican 'boyfriend' told me she lives across the street from him and he has had some racist experinces with her parents.
So yeah as long as my friend isn't around she's nice...fucking duh.

As far as certain sexual practices...mikko has (seemingly admitted to and blatantly promoted) some very very non pro white perversions that could get him severely punished in prison or certain more traditional circles.
place holder
zowozon
Noiser

Post by zowozon »

RUBBISH wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:26 am

Answer 1:

Wetness is the ability of a liquid to adhere to the surface of a solid, so when we say that something is wet, we mean that the liquid is sticking to the surface of a material.

Whether an object is wet or dry depends on a balance between cohesive and adhesive forces. Cohesive forces are attractive forces within the liquid that cause the molecules in the liquid to prefer to stick together. Cohesive forces are also responsible for surface tension. If the cohesive forces are very strong, then the liquid molecules really like to stay close together and they won't spread out on the surface of an object very much. On the contrary, adhesive forces are the attractive forces between the liquid and the surface of the material. If the adhesive forces are strong, then the liquid will try and spread out onto the surface as much as possible. So how wet a surface is depends on the balance between these two forces. If the adhesive forces (liquid-solid) are bigger than the cohesive forces (liquid-liquid), we say the material becomes wet, and the liquid tends to spread out to maximize contact with the surface. On the other hand, if the adhesive forces (liquid-solid) are smaller than the cohesive forces (liquid-liquid), we say the material is dry, and the liquid tends to bead-up into a spherical drop and tries to minimize the contact with the surface.

Water actually has pretty high cohesive forces due to hydrogen bonding, and so is not as good at wetting surfaces as some liquids such as acetone or alcohols. However, water does wet certain surfaces like glass for example. Adding detergents can make water better at wetting by lowering the cohesive forces . Water resistant materials such as Gore-tex fabric is made of material that is hydrophobic (water repellent) and so the cohesive forces within the water (liquid-liquid) are much stronger than the adhesive force (liquid-solid) and water tends to bead-up on the outside of the material and you stay dry.

Answer 2:
To answer this question, we need to define the term "wet." If we define "wet" as the condition of a liquid sticking to a solid surface, such as water wetting our skin, then we cannot say that water is wet by itself, because it takes a liquid AND a solid to define the term "wet."

If we define "wet" as a sensation that we get when a liquid comes in contact with us, then yes, water is wet to us.

If we define "wet" as "made of liquid or moisture", then water is definitely wet because it is made of liquid, and in this sense, all liquids are wet because they are all made of liquids. I think that this is a case of a word being useful only in appropriate contexts

Recently at work I noticed this young girl that was really nice to me all of a sudden became really rude and mean towards me. I couldn't figure out why...until yesterday...and my Mexican 'boyfriend' told me she lives across the street from him and he has had some racist experinces with her parents.

As far as certain sexual practices...mikko has (seemingly admitted to and blatantly promoted) some very very non pro white perversions that could get him severely punished in prison or certain more traditional circles.
what do you mean? i not up to date on what he has promoted or confessed to, i know he has the nicole 12 project but besides that i cant think of anything else.
m
zowozon
Noiser

Post by zowozon »

ns pos?
person of sus??????? amongus.........
m
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

I remember someone on the above anarchist site posting a Neo nutsy leader's home sex video :orly:

incidentally, you don't have to be a noiser to be a douche

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-62250707

I just saw this, today :jerkoff:
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

zowozon wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:43 am
RUBBISH wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:26 am

Answer 1:

Answer 2:

what do you mean? i not up to date on what he has promoted or confessed to, i know he has the nicole 12 project but besides that i cant think of anything else.
He's in a number of "actual" bands that blatantly promote wp/ns ideas. Plus there are a large number of projects he's put out with similar leanings. He even published a leather bound version of Mein Kampf. I confronted him about some of this years ago and he's justification was that he was amoral and that his label also put out the work of leftist extremists as well as the right as if that somehow balances things out. I'm like if he is truly amoral then he wouldn't need to balance things out because it would be no concern of his what anything was right or wrong.. he knows what he's up to. At the time I don't think it was as well known what other things he was up to but his associations to black metal make it much clearer.

Also for good measure.. Run Lessard paired up with him to put out a DeathKey record... hate to break the news to any fans of Rrron but that shit was really racist and anti-semitic
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

a tangent, but you gotta find people who confuse hitler with Nietzsche funny af. Nietzsche wanted to make things better for the most elite people on the planet, and whatever you think of your ws,ns, even if he had won the war that, your wp,ns wouldn't have been the same thing.

is Nietzsche in hell? the only funny thing about tis conversation is, arguably, yes.

someone should likely get him out of it haha :rockon:
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

lol smash before fash.

> I have legitimate concerns about the world and the place of white people in it... which is why I am press ganging small chdilren into my cause.

:bounce: