NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Mikko Aspa NS POS

Post by NoiseWiki »

banned
Merzfinity

Re: Mikko Aspa NS POS

Post by banned »

I don't think we need to glamourise this with publicity. there is obviously something a little off with him, whether or not he will end up a a Nordic Resistance Movement member is more debatable, but I don't see the point, and it doesn't excite me.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

I remember using a far left - not antifa, they all thought antifa made the nazis, which was pretty funny - anarchist forum around the that time national anarchism was launched. I remember someone, in effect, adding "yeah I can really see this working [HOW GULLIBLE DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE??!]. I left soon after. but anyway, I view nutsy noise as a similar phenomenon. I'm sure that some of its proponents genuinely just hate jews, and they as people encourage other people toward similar forms of racism. but I can't see how putting it on a record or adding a circled A adds much to that except to the most gullible people you will find. not saying that it's "OK" and nazism could well end up glamourised as fuck - which is partly why I shudder whenever there is a terrorist attack (from anyone) - but the reaction to is as important as the record.

I certainly think that when we are talking about music, whether or not we can say that, in general, social drift makes the nazis :dizzy:
Soloman Tump
Merzwow

Post by Soloman Tump »

Yeah I got sent that link soon after I posted a photo of a copy of Special Interests zine on Instagram. And nearly damn well lost me a follower!

It's quite annoying because I like some of the tracks he put out as Grunt (and I even played one on my radio show a while back) but that doesn't mean I support his socio-political points of view or indeed endorse them.

There's a review in the zine that really made me laugh with how awkward it's written, and it just shows how small minded and ridiculous his particular way of thinking can be. I'll scan and up it later.

I did have an account on his forum but I made the decision to stop posting and delete. Not that I particularly saw anything there that offended me - moreso it was the lack of discussion on particular topics that was more worrying and made me think that perhaps there were hidden subforums where all that sort of thing goes on. Who knows.
Dismal electronics from Devon
https://intrusivesignals.blogspot.com/ :geek:
Soloman Tump
Merzwow

Post by Soloman Tump »

IMG20220628092019.jpg
IMG_20220628_092330.jpg
Also I just noticed that the article on "The New Boyfriends" project does not get a mention on the front cover, instead Apratat and Mogao get mentioned separately. You know, just in case the wrong sort of person picks up a copy!

Biggest lol:

"The name and artwork were obstacles I had to overcome before I could look into the noise itself"

Whereas elsewhere in the zine we see a photocopied image of a topless women(girl?) In Schoolgirl Report, asphyxiation torture, dead animal remains (rabbit maybe?) And loads of other stuff he obviously doesn't find to be difficult obstacles.
Soloman Tump
Merzwow

Post by Soloman Tump »

And also lol that the theme annoyed him.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

I'm gonna listen to that ^, as it sounds very Mikko Aspa.

depressingly, I've not listened to nutsy noise in ages.
Soloman Tump
Merzwow

Post by Soloman Tump »

Yeah I just clicked play on New Boyfriends 3 - its a jazz skronk noise man orgy trio now!

Pretty good actually.

*edit* Track 3 is excellent
FAP
Merzwow

Post by FAP »

In other news, water is wet.
Soloman Tump
Merzwow

Post by Soloman Tump »

FAP wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:47 am In other news, water is wet.
Most of the time, yeah.