Corona-chan - Weaponized Spectrum / In Before The Lock

Moderator: Modulators

NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Corona-chan - Weaponized Spectrum / In Before The Lock

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:11 am is it a vainty thing or is this a pro Orange shit gibbon myself / murder cult?
It does seem to largely be an issue with the fat fuck who is the president but I have also read that its a macho man thing too.

There is also another contingent of tinfoil hat wearers like WW who claim its a leftist plot to mind control everybody.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

i was talking with an "antifa" guy, who seemed to think it was a big deal that he doesn't "support nazism" even-though "everyone likes to think of jews as illuminati"

i deleted the stupid fuck.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:22 am
Social_Drift wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:11 am is it a vainty thing or is this a pro Orange shit gibbon myself / murder cult?
It does seem to largely be an issue with the fat fuck who is the president but I have also read that its a macho man thing too.

There is also another contingent of tinfoil hat wearers like WW who claim its a leftist plot to mind control everybody.
This isnt just a male thing.
(Maybe homosexual communists devil worshipers are putting testosterone taken from kidnapped murdered boy babies into the water supply?....and speaking of microchipping people for satan did you ever stop to think that it would be easier to put gay liberal microchips on potato chips and in mountain dew and just let you eat and drink the satan pedo microchips that cause covid 5g syndrome..huh...ever think of that!)

What about the right wing mask Karen's?

Whats making these women go nuts and it seems women are pulling more shit about this in public than men are...if we go by the video evidence.

Is it just a symptom of becoming 'woke' and thinking that you are now part of some big movement because you read a facebook post?

I am curious about how stupid people are about this in other countries?
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:14 am I am curious about how stupid people are about this in other countries?
AFAIK the main example is Sweden... which the Karen's both male and female love to cite. Sweden of course has had a higher death toll per capita because of those despite having a lower population density

I have a coworker who thinks it would be better if the mask thing was left up individual judgment which obviously a stupid fucking idea.. look at who those people picked for president.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

the Karen thing is weird. i hear it IRL, women too, complaining about "Karens".

like i don't give a fuck about what name they use, jut a relief it's not Luke
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

image.png
Viewed 1413 times
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:17 am Image
False prophet...and a woman.
Women have no place to speak on anything in public if we go by this shit dumbass believes.
I wonder how much shrimp or how much bacon or cow milk cheese on a beef burger this dipshit has eaten...stuff explicitly forbbiden in the bible...and her hair is uncovered!
Stupid fucking creeps.
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

i remember as a boy reading that like 90 percent of americans believe in literal satan. phenomenal really. we do still have christians in the uk; nice people, they have tea and biscuits - not much else. i think it may just be a ruse to give to charity, quite the opposite from america
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:49 am i remember as a boy reading that like 90 percent of americans believe in literal satan. phenomenal really. we do still have christians in the uk; nice people, they have tea and biscuits - not much else. i think it may just be a ruse to give to charity, quite the opposite from america
Hmm.. yeah I dunno.. but also there was this poll that claimed 8 in 10 believe in angels.. but they only asked a 1000 people so I don't really think that is a large enough sample size to be conclusive.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-nearl ... in-angels/
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

that's a lot of belief :angel:

uk Christians are probably just as chauvinist, but express that differently - quietly.