Merzfinity

Re: Modular chit-chat

Post by banned »

so you don't sympathize. good.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:00 am look man, i think te taxi drivers said she was gang rapped. probably just insane, but you can't relate to the horror of that at all?

there was no relationship, ever.
There are an overwhelming number of horrors commited everyday that I sympathize with. The problem is when you think random people on the internet are those people or when you accuse all of the people who tolerate your bullshit with sleeping with that person etc.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:13 am
Social_Drift wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:00 am look man, i think te taxi drivers said she was gang rapped. probably just insane, but you can't relate to the horror of that at all?

There are an overwhelming number of horrors commited everyday that I sympathize with. The problem is when you think random people on the internet are those people or when you accuse all of the people who tolerate your bullshit with sleeping with that person etc.
not an accusation, and anyway i felt bad enough about them feeling it was that i happily asked to be banned. it's cool, i trust you enough to accept that it was all my imagination.

cool :D done / over it.

elephant elephant
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

and anyway, there are horros and then there or horrors that happen more or less in front of your eyes [pluck them out] haha

it's cool, i'm trying NIHILISM for a bit
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:15 am

not an accusation, and anyway i felt bad enough about them feeling it was that i happily asked to be banned. it's cool, i trust you enough to accept that it was all my imagination.

elephant elephant
When you say things like "you can't relate" that sounds like an accusation.

It doesn't really matter what I believe because despite your having said you were over it numerous times you still keep bringing it up. If not here somewhere else.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:21 am
Social_Drift wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:15 am

elephant elephant

It doesn't really matter what I believe because despite your having said you were over it numerous times you still keep bringing it up. If not here somewhere else.
huh?

it's fine man, i am a nihilist now.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

it's good that you can't relate. i don't want self pity, and i don't want others to pity me... we're good, tjhanks. one day i'll write a scifi drama about it :D i thought we were getting married but... sorry for being crazy :( bounce
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

i keep confronting the taxi drivers and getting confused lol
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:22 am
Social_Drift wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:15 am not an accusation, and anyway i felt bad enough about them feeling it was that i happily asked to be banned. it's cool, i trust you enough to accept that it was all my imagination.

elephant elephant

huh?

tenor (6).gif
Viewed 1425 times
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:26 am
Social_Drift wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:22 am

huh?

friends?