Luke gets banned from muffwiggler

Moderator: Modulators

banned
Merzfinity

Re: Luke gets banned from muffwiggler

Post by banned »

woop de doo someone asked you the same question three times... call the cops lol
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:51 pm woop de doo someone asked you the same question three times... call the cops lol
well we already know telling you to politely fuck off doesn't work. You had to request to be banned rather than exert any level of self control.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:51 pm woop de doo someone asked you the same question three times... call the cops lol
Also since you seem to think you are mr empathy are you completely unaware that women are often harassed online by strange men and perhaps your repeated questioning about knowing her would be unnerving at the very least.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:15 pm
Also since you seem to think you are mr empathy are you completely unaware that women are often harassed online by strange men and perhaps your repeated questioning about knowing her would be unnerving at the very least.

Oh that's not good.
People take things like that very seriously.
I can imagine somebody is probably scared and that feeling won't go away for a long time.
Damn.
place holder
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

Clearly I don't browse the non-Eurorack sub-forums on MW enough. I found Social_Drift on there around a week ago, essentially because he posts a lot, and his posting style is pretty easy to recognize. Didn't realize he was (already?) banned, though.

And, as usual, I have no idea what anyone's talking about in these Social_Drift-dominated discussions. dizzy
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

xc2xbe dead wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:27 pm Clearly I don't browse the non-Eurorack sub-forums on MW enough. I found Social_Drift on there around a week ago, essentially because he posts a lot, and his posting style is pretty easy to recognize. Didn't realize he was (already?) banned, though.

And, as usual, I have no idea what anyone's talking about in these Social_Drift-dominated discussions. dizzy
Luke was banned at his own request.. well because heeding the pleas of other users to just chill out as we all know isn't going to work.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

imagine adrian tallkng about the ills of harassment with the amount of distress he deliberately creates lol
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Social_Drift wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:48 pm imagine adrian tallkng about the ills of harassment with the amount of distress he deliberately creates lol
I can't recall Adminrian ever creeping out any women with strange crap.
(You know how I feel about that)

Nor any noise related deliberate stuff that wasn't well warranted.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:48 pm imagine adrian tallkng about the ills of harassment with the amount of distress he deliberately creates lol
Doesn't make you less of a hypocrite Luke and unlike you as Pat says I'm not the one creeping on women.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Looooks being an ass sending me attention seeking PMs threatening to leave unless he is allowed to creep people out and be an ass without repercussions or is only scolded in private (not in so many words but thats the idea)

Dont let the door hit your stubborn willful ass on the way out. (Its your choice I am just supporting your freedom of choice)

Guilt Kink...I was nicer than I had to be or to be expected and louk abused that niceness so...you will not be an ass regardless of your idea of what an ass is and get away with it.
Don't like that...
You can go if you want to
You can be a big behind
And if I don't care you can go swear
And act like an imbecile
(Sung to the tune of safety dance)

Or
'let it go' from frozen is acceptable if that works better for you.

No more stupid PMs please and thanks.
place holder