religion

Moderator: Modulators

banned
Merzfinity

religion

Post by banned »

i am religious, so it scares the shit out of me that you might go to hell for not thinking jesus is God. it's possible he is, but i don't think it's a helpful belief, just seems to make people weird.

any help?
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: relligion

Post by RUBBISH »

You know enough about other religions to know what a fiery hell represents...to purify the eternal soul of the material attachments it gathered while residing in a fleshy material body. Yeah its probably gonna hurt. There is no birth without blood(or whathaveyou)

Religion..aside from the money and control issues...is about humankind attempting to deal with spiritual or non material ideas.
It also serves a social and psychological purpose...and that gets really abused(see above money and control)

Atheism is now a nonthiest religion with its mythology being science and opinions from social commentators...as in goofballs quoting hypotithsis and theory as absolute fact and the obvious and blatant ignoring of the scientific fact that lack of proof is not proof something isn't real. The pious self righteous attitude of some atheists is so much like evangelicals and fundamentalists its almost funny.

Religion should be a private matter.
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

righteous anger
everyone is an asshole cos god s dead and communism died.

and look what you did with his image lol
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Social_Drift wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:35 pm righteous anger

Communism is political piggy bullshit.
Fashionable Motherfuckers don't wanna share or get their hands dirty or acknowledge that not every job is for everybody and that free thinking is good and necessary.
Yes I want a cashless egalitarian free and open society like on Star Trek but ah...yeah...we ain't ready.
Authoritarian bully force nonsense created by some disaffected intelligentsia and upper class twat (in his community).
Communalism when people come together willingly can function and its usually religion that's the unifying community factor.

The Christ figure is universal and reoccurring. Would you know Christ if you walked past her on the street on the way to the shop to grab some fags?

Christ is a reflective being. What have I done with his image how about what have YOU done with his image. The onus of accepting Christ is on YOU and you alone.
What people see as 'in Christ's image's is themselves and ourselves collectively. If you see evil or profaneess in the christness that's in all of us I would say...and yes its harsh...that that is you you are seeing. Your sin your wrong your illusion and not of others so much (in that we all are part of the all and all with the same eternal soul and so obviously affect the reflectivity of sin and so on and such)

Even the most misunderstood and ignorant praising (as long as it genuine...some folks are just dull and cant help it) can i get an Amen) of what we call God is still a praising of God or Christ an aspect thereof so is in its shitty little way still a power of good even if as just an example of how not to be.

JAI BHOLE KI
Victory over the illusionary.

place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Social_Drift wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:35 pm righteous anger

The biblical term is Righteous Indignation.
http://www.roilnoise.com/webreleases18.htm

Thats some music with noise I made dealing with righteous indignation and other biblical(not KJV...its not good) concepts and ideas.
Yes its musical with beats
Tracklist
1 Quirnalian Times 2:40
2 Yoke Breaker 2:22
3 Image Graver 2:52
4 Weapons Of Indignation 2:07
5 Vial Of Viles 1:43
6 The Heap And The Piller 2:27
7 Kindled Anger 1:47
8 Bag Of Deceit 2:15
9 Perish In Disgrace 2:00
10 The Unclean Priesthood 2:52