(yeah, that's antifa?)
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Great soundtrack!

Post by RUBBISH »

penis man wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:26 pm
(yeah, that's antifa?)
Nope not HNW...thats ambient drone or something but most definitely is not HNW

No not 'antifa' just angry ass motherfuckers smashing police cars.
(Thats shows me that the local police have horrible leadership and zero tactical strategic knowledge and were probably wrongly thinking they could coast along on their assumed authority without fully thinking through the situation...duh. For most former military personel that are now LEO aka cops military experience does not equal strategic command experience or common sense or policing skill and ability. Its just a job they slogged through)

The person who uploaded that video has an Adam Lambert video in a playlist they created so they are probably insane or stupid as all fuck but for sure like shit Bruno Mars pop music...yes Bruno mars is shit
(I'm trying to deduce the motivation of this youtuber from their playlist..and that play list is making me think its a white middle class younger person with presumptions of intellectualism because they read some Nietzsche or some other depressive 1800s existential euro fuckery...probably a young cop or someone with aspirations of some sort of authority and control...or maybe not maybe the complete opposite but...the classical videos in that playlist need more scrutiny for me to be sure...but i wont scrutinize cause its time to get outta bed and have coffee)

I notice they are the same person that uploaded that Miami gas station video (1. Its Florida so ah drug and mental health related? 2. Miami drug and mental health related? 3. no real context 4. The bullshit is afoot...this person has an agenda and its possibly nefarious...I know Florida isn't the only place with drug and mental health issues I'm just being mean cause really who the fuck wants to live in a swamp...lol... :rofl: )

Now I'm wondering what the agenda is considering the first video uploaded to that account. The watermelon video...dude.

To reiterate...Adam Lambert and Bruno mars suck
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Note: I am using motherfucker in the positive sense not the derogatory negative sense.
place holder
FAP
Merzwow

Post by FAP »

RUBBISH wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:56 am Note: I am using motherfucker in the positive sense not the derogatory negative sense.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

FAP wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:23 am
RUBBISH wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:56 am Note: I am using motherfucker in the positive sense not the derogatory negative sense.
Couldn't find the version with the intro that explains the black American use/ etymology of the word motherfucker.
I have reference at home...ill try to post it later.

place holder