everything can be appreciated

rightness is the state of being

know the right and do it wise
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: LOVE IS DEATH

Post by RUBBISH »

This sure does assume a lot.
(And that's ok when the assumptions are correct)
I mean just cause you have fucked up definitons of love doesnt make them true, doesn't make a word for complicated feelings what you've made it into.
Your personal experience is not the totality of experience.
Prove what you wrote.
place holder
cultofthesunmachine
Troll

Post by cultofthesunmachine »

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:42 am I mean just cause you have fucked up definitons of love doesnt make them true, doesn't make a word for complicated feelings what you've made it into.
love is mainly two emotions, exhilaration and sorrow, a complete destabilizing of the psyche, it is widely accepted that those in love behave more erratic than usual, are absent minded, make rash decisions, this is an unhealthy state of mind that can lead to physical pain

the need to express love is a symptom of separation, of the illusion that we are not part of our environment, a need to reconnect, viscerally, sexually, with the energy of creation, that connection is stronger in groups, a depersonalization of experience, the love feeling becomes a longing for the perfect self, people stab out in the dark trying to become the perfect self by having children or forming religions or being thrillseekers, all the while ignoring the simple splendor of natural life which is the godpath to the perfected self

this ignore ance of the natural earth environment and humans proper interaction with it is a product of love, self love, obsessive fawning over ones own personal interests, until all others are considered expendable
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:42 am Your personal experience is not the totality of experience.
Prove what you wrote.
no, what i present is intuitively correct, it is beyond verification, it can be accepted or ignored

i did not create this world, i just describe it accurately
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

cultofthesunmachine wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:38 am

i did not create this world, i just describe it accurately
No you describe it as you see it...that last line right there just cut your credibility by 1/2 and you now reside near the region of self important Bullshit regardless of the points that are accurate...not to mention this makes your points that are 'true' to have lost some of thier truth(p
Subjectively) by being sullied with western Psuedo enlightened crap.

You are putting flawed human conceptions onto flawless natural things...its not love or hate or good or evil its humans
You're separating pieces from the Whole and naming them as somehow lesser and separate, so your so called accuracy is only accurate to the end of your nose.

Perfect huh...so how does an imperfect being perceive perfection how does someone imperfect even have a true real understanding or concept of perfection.
Again more human shit onto somethibg beyond humanity.
Your perfection is only perfect in its imperfection.

Its funny humans making grand truth statements about something beyond human conceptions or right and wrong...something that once fully experienced makes one no longer human. Explain supply side economics to ants...

Are you running for political office of scamming people with religion?
If not its something you should look into.
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

LOVE IS DOPE

Post by banned »

i was just reading about casual sex.

IMHO -- and correct me if you disagree -- it doesn't work in the long term, and setting out for a long term casual relationship is impossible, it LOGICALLY contradicts itself. it'd just amount to one person, or potentially two, saying that they want a completely dysfunctional open relationship. though, given the frequency of infidelity and lovelessness, i guess it's more common than you'd think :lol:
cultofthesunmachine
Troll

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:51 pm
cultofthesunmachine wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:38 am i did not create this world, i just describe it accurately
No you describe it as you see it...
i describe a shared experience with simple reason
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:51 pm that last line right there just cut your credibility by 1/2 and you now reside near the region of self important Bullshit regardless of the points that are accurate...
my credibility is irrelevant, the substance of my words is all that matters
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:51 pm not to mention this makes your points that are 'true' to have lost some of thier truth(p
Subjectively) by being sullied with western Psuedo enlightened crap.
in reality, words hold no truth but meaning, those meanings are not subject to opinion
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:51 pm You are putting flawed human conceptions onto flawless natural things...
nature is by definition an infinite flawed expression of the flawless
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:51 pm Perfect huh...so how does an imperfect being perceive perfection
we do not perceive perfection, we long after it
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:51 pm how does someone imperfect even have a true real understanding or concept of perfection.
there is no direct perception, you experience it with the feeling of beauty
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

The realty and words bit..not gonna bother quoting but that bit just destroys *most all you said in your original post...and the post above. Although the post above does clarify some things.

Words definitions are not 'fact' they change.
Look at the thread 'colloquialism' and the pics from the afro american dictionary I posted...it may be available online?

Id vote for you and be a decon in your church.

Edit..*'most all' meaning the bits I don't fully agree with.
place holder
cultofthesunmachine
Troll

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:37 pm The realty and words bit..not gonna bother quoting but that bit just destroys *most all you said in your original post...and the post above. Although the post above does clarify some things.
not sure how, the original post is simple truths, which do you not agree with?
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:37 pm Words definitions are not 'fact' they change.
indeed, but i stick to the most widely accepted current definitions
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:37 pm Id vote for you and be a decon in your church.
no need, i belong to a cult
cultofthesunmachine
Troll

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:51 pm You are putting flawed human conceptions onto flawless natural things...its not love or hate or good or evil its humans
your experience with metek is a perfect example

he so loves his ideology that he is willing to set one man against another, a warmonger

you on the other hand acted with restraint, with reason, which comes from proper appreciation
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

This is a face to face conversation.
Doesn't come across the same here.
place holder