LOVE IS DEATH

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: LOVE IS DEATH

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:56 am OKAY settle down guys
D should get the last word in on our part since this is his post.
Ill answer his last question and be satisfied.

To answer...if you don't understand how what you wrote could be a personal attack then I'm gonna have to say you don't have the truth. The truth would allow you to see why and how what you wrote could be considered an attack...and not in the modern sense but in the real sense.

I use attack because of your assertions of certainty...you aren't questioning.
I agree with attacks like you made, I think you know that.

Honestly I agree with some of what you wrote and am just being aggro cause...well you have the truth so you know the reasons...mainly its fun of getting worked up over what to most is a nonsense nonissue and of course the connectivity with another person...the love brother the love...I mean the appreciation of you.
place holder
cultofthesunmachine
Troll

Post by cultofthesunmachine »

RUBBISH wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:36 am To answer...if you don't understand how what you wrote could be a personal attack then I'm gonna have to say you don't have the truth. The truth would allow you to see why and how what you wrote could be considered an attack...and not in the modern sense but in the real sense.
:lol:
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:36 am I use attack because of your assertions of certainty...you aren't questioning.
youre damn fucking right im not questioning, the information i provide isnt up for debate
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:36 am I agree with attacks like you made, I think you know that.

Honestly I agree with some of what you wrote and am just being aggro cause...well you have the truth so you know the reasons...mainly its fun of getting worked up over what to most is a nonsense nonissue and of course the connectivity with another person...the love brother the love...I mean the appreciation of you.
*hug*
cultofthesunmachine
Troll

RUBBISH wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:38 am Also and..love is death?
What? no...death is death and love is love.
just to further clarify, no need to reply...

i am attempting to follow a long tradition of "love is...", the many definitions of love are often nebulous and tangental, love is called other emotions such as happiness and sorrow, love is generosity and jealosy, love is most anything anyone wants it to be

but there are real world consequences to loving

love of country will lead to murder

love of identity will lead to murder

love of humans often leads to psychosis and sometimes murder
at the least your love is murdered over time
the human is a dynamic experience
a love born of transitory circumstances cannot move through time
it becomes a family heirloom with no value besides the memories it elicits
the lovers change and move on, love fades into pragmatic emotional concern

love is obsessive focus on a narrow space, it funnels down to exclude all else, this ignore ance is the first step toward death, yes, actual physical death, the physical feelings of love and fear are caused by the bodies release of various compounds, this shocks the body into a re action causing stress, stress causes mental health problems and is a leading cause of dis ease, indulging in love or thrillseeking will greatly reduce your quality of life and may be your demise
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

cultofthesunmachine wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:13 am

love of identity will lead to murder

Perhaps so, you seek to identify what love is.... be careful.
"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
cultofthesunmachine
Troll

JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:33 am
cultofthesunmachine wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:13 am love of identity will lead to murder
awareness is not obsession until you begin to exclude

perhaps you prefer: love of self
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

cultofthesunmachine wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:40 am
JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:33 am
cultofthesunmachine wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:13 am love of identity will lead to murder
awareness is not obsession until you begin to exclude

perhaps you prefer: love of self
Don't take yourself for granted, your kidneys don't.

"Everybody I Love You"
Stephen Stills Neil Young

Know you got to run
Know you got to hide
Still there is a great life
Engrained deep within your eyes
Open up, open up
Baby let me in
You expect for me to love you
[media]When you hate yourself my friend la la la ...[/media]

Everybody I love you
Everybody I do

(oh yeah)
Though your heart is an answer
I need your love to get through
(oh yea, I really do now)
When I tell you I love you
(when I tell you)
You can believe that it's true
(oh yes it is)

Everybody I love you
Everybody I do
(oh, yes I really do now...)
cultofthesunmachine
Troll

JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:53 am Don't take yourself for granted, your kidneys don't.
cryptic
JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:53 am You expect for me to love you
clever lyrical retorts aside, i suggest neither hating nor loving and instead appreciating

one indulging in self love is loathe to make changes even if they are for the better, one appreciating ones condition can lead to taking proper action to secure health and happiness
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

cultofthesunmachine wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:02 am
JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:53 am Don't take yourself for granted, your kidneys don't.
cryptic
Not really - your body tends to strive to keep you alive, heart and lungs working throughout the night, your immune system in constant battle... even the idea of a 'mind' is a fiction to control the brain...
cultofthesunmachine wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:02 am
JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:53 am You expect for me to love you
clever lyrical retorts aside, i suggest neither hating nor loving and instead appreciating
Or poetry and song, which have long held truths...
cultofthesunmachine wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:02 am one indulging in self love is loathe to make changes even if they are for the better, one appreciating ones condition can lead to taking proper action to secure health and happiness
If secure health and happiness are what you want fine. Though you will like all mortals die.

These are desires of The Last men, and the Herd, and most Hobbits, who unlike Nietzsche, for me is fine. Like a mountaineer who chooses to live safely in Holland.

And sure its maybe foolish to love.

And dangerous to seek the sublime.

Or take the ring of power to mount doom.
cultofthesunmachine
Troll

JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:23 am Not really - your body tends to strive to keep you alive, heart and lungs working throughout the night, your immune system in constant battle... even the idea of a 'mind' is a fiction to control the brain...
stabbing at point with words but not hitting target
JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:23 am If secure health and happiness are what you want fine. Though you will like all mortals die.
a curious response, a subtle rebuke of living well? do you advocate using life to obsess over death rather than enjoying what pleasures are available?
JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:23 am These are desires of The Last men, and the Herd, and most Hobbits, who unlike Nietzsche, for me is fine. Like a mountaineer who chooses to live safely in Holland.
i can totally see you screaming this from atop a box at speakers corner, grey hair blowing around wildly, young co eds staring up admiringly, and glorious rays of sunshine beaming through the clouds behind you, its fucking right mate
JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:23 am And sure its maybe foolish to love.

everything in moderation, maybe you just take the ring to mount terrible
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

cultofthesunmachine wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:56 am
JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:23 am Not really - your body tends to strive to keep you alive, heart and lungs working throughout the night, your immune system in constant battle... even the idea of a 'mind' is a fiction to control the brain...
stabbing at point with words but not hitting target
Making an unsupported value judgement of the point rather than addressing it.
JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:23 am If secure health and happiness are what you want fine. Though you will like all mortals die.
a curious response, a subtle rebuke of living well? do you advocate using life to obsess over death rather than enjoying what pleasures are available?
I don't advocate anything unless asked. I would NOT advoke obsessing over death. I will point out its likely that humans (maybe other) beings are rare to be aware of death, and their own. This of course is deeply upsetting, gets you thrown out of Eden. Is then responsible for The Pyramids, Temples, Cathedrals etc.

And no rebuke, carry on lotus eating if that's your thing.
JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:23 am These are desires of The Last men, and the Herd, and most Hobbits, who unlike Nietzsche, for me is fine. Like a mountaineer who chooses to live safely in Holland.
i can totally see you screaming this from atop a box at speakers corner, grey hair blowing around wildly, young co eds staring up admiringly, and glorious rays of sunshine beaming through the clouds behind you, its fucking right mate
Your vision is faulty. I'm no teacher, my hair is Blonde, from a bottle! You started this post, not I. Its your box. " its fucking right mate" this I don't follow. If your idea of " enjoying what pleasures are available?" is OK for you, I've said fine, but does it upset you that i'm saying no thanks. That's all.
JLIAT wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:23 am And sure its maybe foolish to love.

everything in moderation, maybe you just take the ring to mount terrible
As I've said - if you want everything in moderation fine. But do you then want to somehow stop or change others who don't?