Things that annoy me and that I hate.

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Things that annoy me and that I hate.

Post by RUBBISH »

Oh a minor celeb died...its like 1000 non famous people died.
I hope the world doesn't stop turning.

Fuck off with the over hype and worship of people that aren't any better than you or I.
Sure I enjoy good and bad art and entertainments but holy shit I don't know these people. Yes it sucks and is sad when someone you don't know personally and that entertains and makes you happy dies but holy Shit is it necessary to act like its a major tragedy for the entire planet.
Its unseemly gross and way out of proportion.

Oh oh there's inequality and people aren't treated fairly but lets elevate these other people over here to semi godhood cause they're on tv or made a music video and act like that doesnt play into (at least the impression of) inequality, that celebrity culture isnt even a tiny part of the problem.

Somebody famous died.
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

people that aren't any better than you or I.
lol speak for yourself
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Social_Drift wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:42 am
lol speak for yourself
Dude man bro...Fuck a celebrity.
You're at least as good as any pop singer.
Fuck an ed sheeran ill take anything you do over his cornball fake ass tattooed sappy bullshit.
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

RUBBISH wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:07 am
Social_Drift wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:42 am
lol speak for yourself
Dude man bro...Fuck a celebrity.
You're at least as good as any pop singer.
Fuck an ed sheeran ill take anything you do over his cornball fake ass tattooed sappy bullshit.
fuck ed sheeran :D ?

:rofl: :rofl:

my ex at uni her ex and bf was a uni radio dj. we had all these third rate celebrities turning up at ours [hers]. i get that it's attractive,. but...
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

i hated it, really a lot. i got over the idea whe was a groupie / gonna fuck some indie rock guy, and it was easy to avoid, but in the first year of uni i had an interest in music - mostly going out to see dj's - but no record collection, and i juist felt like a massive poser about it, for no fucking reason. i think she may have ended up going to more a list parties when she fucked off, but that time / the end of our relationship. is just fucking dark and confusing for me, and sp i dunno.
i guess i haven't changed much: i do not want to be you, and - with very few exceptions - i would not chose to be successful" for what makes you attractive or whatever. nothing personal, but whatever

:8ball:
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Social_Drift wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:43 am ... i do not want to be you, and - with very few exceptions - i would not chose to be successful" for what makes you attractive or whatever. nothing personal, but whatever

:8ball:
I wanna be me

place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

rock on pat man haha :angel:
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

Dear postal employee,

Fuck you.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

xc2xbe dead wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:17 pm Dear postal employee,

Fuck you.
Over the years I have had a number of packages left outdoors in places that I would have no way of knowing they had left them there and then it rained. That's just fucking lazy. A long time ago at one apartment I lived in that had one of those panels with every bodies mail slot that tilts out and you load it from the top. Several times my mail was totally mangled and one day I saw the postal worker and mentioned it.. well of course after that my mail was always mangled.. mother fucker
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

It does seem like they like to take out their stress and frustration on everyone else's mail... It's particularly annoying in this case that they couldn't be fucked to step out in the rain to just leave this on the doorstep considering I'd just gotten home from work where I'd gotten soaked in the same rainstorm loading up a truck trailer myself.

I'm sure a lot of postal workers develop a majorly passive-aggressive "fuck it" attitude after a while. It's easy to get frustrated with a job you're simply not cut out for. Some people handle it better, or at least manage their stress, frustration, resentments about the job better, than others.