Things that bring me joy and that I like.

Moderator: Modulators

¾ dead
Merzwow

Re: Things that bring me joy and that I like.

Post by ¾ dead »

Cheesy-as-hell 90's Pop-Punk:

Malt liquor (absence makes the heart grow fonder)

I don't post in here enough.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

xc2xbe dead wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:35 pm Cheesy-as-hell 90's Pop-Punk:

Malt liquor (absence makes the heart grow fonder)

I don't post in here enough.
Thats not bad and not too poppy...I was expecting some green day type non sense.

This is such a great record.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Motorhead...man this shit makes me so happy I wanna ki.ck something!

NO CLASS!
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

I grew up with this painting and now I have it in my house
IMG_2737.jpg
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:29 pm I grew up with this painting and now I have it in my house

So how much did that warp your mind as a child?

I like it.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:34 am
NoiseWiki wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:29 pm I grew up with this painting and now I have it in my house

I like it.
Hard to say .. I mean there were so many other things.. I think my parents taking me to R rated movies instead of hiring a baby sitter fucked me up more than anything else.. I don't recall ever being freaked out by this painting. I have the set of Man Myth and Magic nooks they owned and they said that they had to hide two particular books but once I was a teenager we couldn't figure out which books and thumbing through them nothing is shocking to me
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:51 am

I like it.
Hard to say .. I mean there were so many other things.. I think my parents taking me to R rated movies instead of hiring a baby sitter fucked me up more than anything else.. I don't recall ever being freaked out by this painting. I have the set of Man Myth and Magic nooks they owned and they said that they had to hide two particular books but once I was a teenager we couldn't figure out which books and thumbing through them nothing is shocking to me
That man myth and magic encyclopedia set is great. I have the first 3. I know that whoever thought taking a 3/4 year old to see Jaws was kind of an asshole...lol...but yeah seeing Friday the 13th and road warrior and being allowed to watch whatever I wanted on tv probably warped me some. I still think of sharks when I jump in water and just say fuck it..if there's some jaws shark in there it can just eat me.
I literally have to mentally prepare to die when I jump in some water. Not afraid of water at all but sharks fuck with me.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:47 pm
NoiseWiki wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:51 am

I like it.
That man myth and magic encyclopedia set is great. I have the first 3. I know that whoever thought taking a 3/4 year old to see Jaws was kind of an asshole...lol...but yeah seeing Friday the 13th and road warrior and being allowed to watch whatever I wanted on tv probably warped me some. I still think of sharks when I jump in water and just say fuck it..if there's some jaws shark in there it can just eat me.
I literally have to mentally prepare to die when I jump in some water. Not afraid of water at all but sharks fuck with me.
We were pretty wary of sharks when we went snorkeling in Maui. However they usually hunt in the early hours there although my favorite spot also happens to be were several attacks have happened by we never say any. One day I went out pretty far by myself and saw a large fish.. at first I thought it might be a shark but then realized it was a sword fish and started swimming towards it which prompted it to immediately disappear.
Antirealist
Noise Person

Post by Antirealist »

among many other small things:
-world's traditional music, especially north indian classical
-movies and literature
-herbal teas, especially the whole process of making them from pasture/forest to the cup. last few years i've been lazy, but usually it's fermented fireweed, salvia, thyme, fermented birch leaves etc.
-fungi
-metaphysics
-urban exploration
-and of course photography. shooting since '88, only last 5 years digital. here's some examples
bw https://www.flickr.com/photos/monokhromov/
color https://www.flickr.com/photos/polykhromov/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://soundcloud.com/antirealists/tracks
https://www.noisewiki.com/wiki/index.ph ... ntireality
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

This adult sized school chair I got to sit in and drink coffee on my front porch.

Fuck 101
0806211159.jpg
received_566940391326748.jpeg
Viewed 1696 times
place holder