If Jliat and RUBBISH had coffee together

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: If Jliat and RUBBISH had coffee together

Post by RUBBISH »

JLIAT wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:27 am
RUBBISH wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:38 am

Jliat and RUBBISH enjoy some Japanese food.
No coffee involved.

Tea has more caffine than coffee but you aren't aupposed to use boiling water on tea like you do coffee so a cup of tea is supposed to have less caffeine than a cup of coffee...

In England for tea the water is fresh, boiling and the pot must be warmed. I never eat Japanese food.

You still seem to not follow, I keep my enemies close, i.e. philosophyxe2x80xa6 from my standpoint of misosophy.

Ergo - noise as disruption.
You don't seem to follow that you come off as an argumentative and condescending prick...is that intentional...probably not...maybe.
Just how you are.

Yes I know I'm a fucking hamfisted nut.

This is like talking to a brick.
Last edited by RUBBISH on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Sorry for even making this post...glutton for punishment.
It needs moved to the too stupid for MISC section.
1580429895691.jpg
Viewed 1661 times
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

JLIAT wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:58 am Maybe its caffeine, I've only drank red bull once, didn't like that.
Red bull and pretty much all energy drinks taste terrible .. has nothing to do with caffeine.. even worse than drinking an energy drink is having some dumbass spill one on your cables at a gig.. shit is like alien blood and a total sticky mess clean up multiplied by trying to get it off of cables
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:31 am
JLIAT wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:58 am Maybe its caffeine, I've only drank red bull once, didn't like that.
Red bull and pretty much all energy drinks taste terrible .. has nothing to do with caffeine.. even worse than drinking an energy drink is having some dumbass spill one on your cables at a gig.. shit is like alien blood and a total sticky mess clean up multiplied by trying to get it off of cables
I buy my waitress monsters every now and then and its the most vile smelling crap.
Like cough medicine...some meth or adderall wouldn't be as bad...less toxic chemicals in meth than in monster energy drinks
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

For the record I don't dislike Jliat.
Its just...fuck...man....dude.

Not a fan of beer at all or alcohol.
Japanese food can go both ways I'm sure but I haven't disliked any ive had.

Maybe Jliat and RUBBISH have curry together?
place holder
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:31 am

You don't seem to follow that you come off as an argumentative and condescending prick...is that intentional...probably not...maybe.
Just how you are.
Well i'm not deliberately trying to be 'provocative', 'radical', and generally 'anti-establishment'. I think it's your problem, and it is you who see I represent some critique of guys who shout into a microphone in front of a few other guys, and think its somehow radical and art. There is no condensation on my part, I just decided I don't like crap low paid jobs and living in shit council estates, so did something about it. Sorry for that? No! As I've said, you mistake me for someone like Luke.... but if you want some target to vent what's left over from your performances I suppose there is nothing I can much do about. I would apologise for myself, but why should I?
"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:16 am For the record I don't dislike Jliat.

Likewise, but I don't throw out insults... or am I going to apologise for kicking middle class twats off their perches, (I refer to UK academia..) I'm stupid, you see, when they spoke of philosopher guys I went and read the books, not just the preface! and found out they were condescending, but with nothing other than status to support it.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

JLIAT wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:14 am
RUBBISH wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:16 am For the record I don't dislike Jliat.

Likewise, but I don't throw out insults... or am I going to apologise for kicking middle class twats off their perches, (I refer to UK academia..) I'm stupid, you see, when they spoke of philosopher guys I went and read the books, not just the preface! and found out they were condescending, but with nothing other than status to support it.

You are nothing like Luke.
I like Luke.

I'm a fucking dick I admit that.
I can be rude to the point of physicality but would rather not be that way.
I only yell live. Well I do have a few things made at home where I do vocals but I'm not PE. I'm Noise.
At home...most of my material is nothing at all live my live performance.
place holder
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:52 am
You are nothing like Luke.
Sure, he is from a very wealthy and well connected family, lives in an apartment bought by his dad for him, and gets the state to pay for it and Luke's up keep. He has never put in a proper days work, and his family make sure he gets special attention, I think recently 20,000 quid. OK he's milking the state, and the tax payers, maybe he has mental health problems, but he can still study for an MA, fit in with the rules on this board, but hell cant flip burgers, or clean pans. You replied TLDR when I detailed my lack of privilege. And yet Luke bless him can be snidey with me - maybe he is a condescending prick, but I would not judge or say so. I don't dislike him, he can manipulate people, he is good at that... so unlike the help I gave him in the past, I keep clear... If you are a dick and you are fine with that I've no objection or problem, but I don't like being called a " condescending prick " when I've worked fucking hard to achieve what I have, by anyone, from dickheads to rich middle class brats living off the state.

Just to be clear, I think attempting to be creative is great, fully supportive of anyone who attempts to. Great if they achieve that, or anything. One of the jobs I enjoyed the most was adult education, helping and seeing guys from backgrounds like mine get into jobs they could excel at.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

JLIAT wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:17 am I don't like being called a " condescending prick "

I apologize.
place holder