Wild & Crazy Childhood Stories

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Wild & Crazy Childhood Stories

Post by RUBBISH »

Tell us about crazy and wild stuff you did or witnessed as a kid.
Feel free to share stories youve heard from other people..mom dad whomever.

Age 11
My dad coked up and drunk mad at some girlfriend throwing plates and roofing tiles off the roof yelling and screaming. The cops show up and dad yells what the he'll do you want and the cops say "we heard there's a disturbance" and dad replies ' yeah I'm d.isturbed' and jumps off the roof breaking his ankle. The cops also found a garbage bag of freshly harvested weed...pounds. Dad spent a few days in jail but they never charged him for the weed or causing a disturbance...they just.let him go...not sure why...well I have an idea but that's another story.

This was at the 3620 washington ave house not the dump house.
Last edited by RUBBISH on Wed May 27, 2020 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Wild & Crazy Childhood Stories

Post by NoiseWiki »

That time my cousin and I had a bottle rocket fight in his parents house. He's in jail again for drug charges, evading police and child endangerment.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

One time in the creek behind the house we uncovered a clay pipe...and we broke it open...it was a sewer pipe...so we flushed some action figures down the toilet and ran back to the pipe to see if we could see the action figures come down the pipe.
Didn't ever see any action figures so decided to fully smash the pipe and sewage went everywhere...my brother thought it would be a good idea to tell mom since it was sewage...didn't get in trouble at all.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

There was this day camp that went total lord of the flies.. we would build these forts in the woods and then destroy them. Somebody built this one out if logs in a ravine so we rolled these large concrete water main pipe that was laying around on top of it and it barely had an effect on it.

Anyway things came to an end because this kid unwittingly ran into the cross fire of a rock fire and git hit in the head. After that the day camp was completely different and lame.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Age 3 to 5

Having screaming contests to see who could yell loudest the goal being to get some adult to come out yell at us to stop it.

This was also when my 30 year addiction to throwing rocks at cars started...more on that later.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Age 12 and 13

At the mall. JC penny's had an elevator.
Me and my buddy jimmy would ride in it and then open the doors as it was between floors and pee in it so it would drip down to the lower floor.
place holder
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

I really don't have that many crazy childhood stories. I ought to have more, considering how many creeps and addicts are in my family. Mostly just petty drama.

Not from childhood, but when my grandma died in late 2016, her sister and niece (her sister's daughter) were arguing, practically on the verge of a knock-down, drag-out fight, over the most petty bullshit at the foot of her then-officially post-mortem corpse at the hospital. See, my mom and I were driving all the way out to Topeka, IIRC, the day after Christmas to visit my grandma "one last time", because my mom broke her own "no contact" rule, only to find out that she'd OD'd on morphine and went into a coma that day when we were just 45 minutes outside of Topeka. I don't even believe it was an intentional overdose, knowing my grandma. And that just made the whole situation seem even more pathetic. Anyway, I barely knew these two people, and I was forced to break them up because my mom was off in her own little world, staring at her phone. That pissed me off. Still not sure what that was about, but she's, like, an expert at completely tuning out and ignoring everything.

Anyway, after all was said and done, the nurses went in and turned her over to photograph bedsores on her dead body while we were standing outside the open doorway. Then my grandma's sister and her husband took us out to dinner and acted like nothing happened. My mom and I slept in a hotel. Fucking weird day.

St. Louis has awesome architecture.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

When my grandfather died in the early 80's my cousin's and I weren't allowed at the graveside portion of the funeral but we were at the viewing. Anyway.. we spent most of the time running around building up static charges on the carpet and shocking each other.