How mean am I?

Total votes: 0
RUBBISH
Merzbish

How mean am I?

Post by RUBBISH »

DSC00095-1.jpg
Viewed 1526 times
Its come to my attention that I may be too mean for some people.
How mean am I?
place holder
FAP
Merzwow

Re: How mean am I?

Post by FAP »

I think maybe two people on here at best have even met you in real life: asking us to sincerely and accurately judge your character is like asking a room full of barbers what the best hydraulic suspension system is.

That said, if you're asking this question to begin with, you already know the answer. Even if I'm wrong on that one, you don't necessarily risk losing anything by making an effort to improve yourself.

And what if all else fails and people still use think you're an asshole? So what? Fuck them. As long as you like you and the people you love also love you, then that should be enough.

The greatest piece of advice I ever got was from group therapy: you can't please everyone. That old attitude of being taught to make friends with everyone we were taught when we were young is complete horseshit, and damaging horseshit at that. If you walk into a room of a hundred people, you are virtually guaranteed to have at least one of them not like you. And it may not even be anything you did: they just won't like you and nothing will change that. Trying to appeal to everyone is a fools errand; if anything, that errand ends up achieving the opposite result.

TL;DR yes, no, maybe, but who cares.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

FAP wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:00 pm : Trying to appeal to everyone is a fools errand; if anything, that errand ends up achieving the opposite result.

TL;DR yes, no, maybe, but who cares.
Thanks for the honest detailed response!

This really is about People that make radical or confrontational material and\or make confrontational comments or replies then get butthurt over getting a reciprocating response.

Its confusing to me when they do that.

Also and most importantly this is a joke just for fun...a bit passive aggressive in some way but still more a joke with me as the punchline.
nut

I hope you voted!
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

FAP
Merzwow

Post by FAP »

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:10 am
This really is about People that make radical or confrontational material and\or make confrontational comments or replies then get butthurt over getting a reciprocating response.

Its confusing to me when they do that.
If Ixe2x80x99m thinking of the same kind of people you are, these people think theyxe2x80x99re cool by writing checks their ass canxe2x80x99t cash, then whine about it when their ass is justly whooped. Sometimes itxe2x80x99s just youthful naxc3xafvetxc3xa9, other times they try to stand behind a xe2x80x9cmessagexe2x80x9d to gain some flimsy moral high ground, but really they all just need to grow the fuck up. Not that Ixe2x80x99m a tough guy myself, mind you: I know when to pick my battles. People like that, though, generally arenxe2x80x99t worth your time, especially when they show their true colors (and as a bonus, often they reveal their true colors themselves through sheer incompetence).
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:28 am
I call your Croce and raise you a whole kartel of vybz and real real bad Man time ninjaman and bounty killer.
Leroy Brown is gonna get it...

This one cracks me up...what the fuck.
place holder