Moderator: Modulators

JLIAT
Merzwow

Re: HNW question

Post by JLIAT »

FAP wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:10 pm
Soloman Tump wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:17 pm HNW question
Post by Soloman Tump xc2xbb Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:17 pm

What is the accepted minimum duration for a HNW? 20 minutes maybe? Or a lot seem to be longer.
I guess too short and you don't get the immersive experience...
22 pages.

I think its because of the fundamental challenge to the human idea that everything must have meaning that HNW poses. Its like a black hole, fall into it and there is only chaos, time, history, meaning cease.

"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

NoiseWiki wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:38 pm
JLIAT wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:27 am
Sure, but the meaning comes from the packaging,
All meaning comes from some sort of packaging or context of human precedent.
Yes humans can use things to mean stuff. Or not!
JLIAT wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:27 am
>I'm sure the word has many translations
So?
In reply to your statement, signifiers are arbitrary, so there are many signifiers for a dog, red, or meaninglessness. Its how language works. xe2x80x9cThingsxe2x80x9d are unique, the languages that signify them can and are multiple. Which why I think its unwise to conflate being with meaning. Off topic, but from this the idea of the singularity seems dodgy.
JLIAT wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:27 am >ergo et sum.
That's not really a sincere response.
True, it was my pathetic attempt at a joke.
NoiseWiki wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:38 pm So you think you are worried or are you actually worried. In either case why do you need my permission to solve your worry? If you feel like your posting is bothering people then you should stop of your own accord unless you have a compulsive posting disorder and can't control yourself.
I don't feel i'm bothering people, I might be bothering you, you posted this, xe2x80x9cAnd you confuse being the messenger with being a pest.xe2x80x9d. You seem to reply without signs of being bothered in a bad way, but these exchanges are 'clinical' ascii xe2x80x93 else gifs!!! So if you are bothered by my posting in a bad way, please say so and i'll stop.

xe2x80x9c a compulsive posting disorder and can't control yourself.xe2x80x9d I think that was you know who, not me. I'm doing around 14.00 posts a day, that's a tenth of the other guy.

Anyway if i'm bothering you and you'd rather I would stop, let me know
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

WhiteWarlock wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:30 pm Image
maybe this will help you with your posting addiction^

Nice selfie....
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

JLIAT wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:37 am
I think its because of the fundamental challenge to the human idea that everything must have meaning that HNW poses. Its like a black hole, fall into it and there is only chaos, time, history, meaning cease.
No it's because you don't know when to stop. So It's time for this to stop. This is the last time this argument will happen on this forum.
JLIAT wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:37 amI don't feel i'm bothering people
Then why do you ask? Yes you are bothering people besides myself. You are clearly bothering at least two of the moderators besides me the owner of the forum. There were other people reluctant to join if you specifically were on here. Does this please you? Fuck off.
JLIAT wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:37 ambut these exchanges are 'clinical'
Clinical only in the sense that if you were a doctor, you killed the patient and kept operating past the point of decomposition.
JLIAT wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:37 amxe2x80x9c a compulsive posting disorder and can't control yourself.xe2x80x9d I think that was you know who, not me. I'm doing around 14.00 posts a day, that's a tenth of the other guy.

Anyway if i'm bothering you and you'd rather I would stop, let me know
That's funny because you know who would say things like let me know if I should stop then of course keep doing it.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. YOU ARE BEING ANNOYING. STOP!

It's my fucking forum dude.. until you came aboard I was only posting about things besides HNW. Over half of your posts are in this thread.

Find something else besides HNW to argue with people about James. Your life must be truly meaningless if this is the only fucking thing you can talk about. I'm pretty sure you have other interests that you could possibly talk about without being annoying.