Re: HNW question

Post by banned »

anyway, back ON topic.
'HNW'
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

It is possible for something to be more than one thing at once.
The meaningless of Vomir HNWs is the meaning.

The easiest most obvious answer is probably the right answer.

HNW is both meaningless and full of meaning.

Now you wanna argue what is meaning and lack of meaning well ok ...but you've got your answer as far HNW goes.
You may not like it but tough shit there it is.
place holder
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:35 am It is possible for something to be more than one thing at once.
The meaningless of Vomir HNWs is the meaning.
More than one thing sure, but the meaning being meaningless for me is tricky. The noise simply has no meaning.
What does this mean, well I don't know.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:35 am
The easiest most obvious answer is probably the right answer.

HNW is both meaningless and full of meaning.
Not in terms of communication. One needs to be precise, meaning here means being a signifier. One might say the static is an example of something lacking meaning in that case.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:35 am Now you wanna argue what is meaning and lack of meaning well ok ...but you've got your answer as far HNW goes.
You may not like it but tough shit there it is.
Yes tough shit, i'm not obliged to see it as satisfactory. If you think radio static is full of meaning, OK, I don't think it is. Unless lets imagine a word which means everything, even its own negation, what then does it mean?

In the light of your previous posts, I've re read and made a note about Nothing. Posted in MISC.
"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

JLIAT wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:59 am Well you agree of rules and meanings. So Puff Puff - long gap = Enemy. Puff puff puff - long gap = approaches. Just smoke means nothing like random letters.
But where there is smoke there's fire. Anyway hnw on a disc put out by a label is hardly just unexplained smoke.

If we as humans are meaningless then really anything can represent meaninglessness. Especially if you preface it as such.
JLIAT wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:59 am Now i'm worried
I doubt it
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

NoiseWiki wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:19 am
JLIAT wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:59 am Well you agree of rules and meanings. So Puff Puff - long gap = Enemy. Puff puff puff - long gap = approaches. Just smoke means nothing like random letters.
But where there is smoke there's fire. Anyway hnw on a disc put out by a label is hardly just unexplained smoke.
Sure, but the meaning comes from the packaging, not the noise. People say they hear the dead in tape hiss, if they agree on the messages they might have a point. But people read all kinds of things into noise... the meaning is in their heads, not the noise.
Now a disc of someone talking about HNW would have meaning and not be HNW.
NoiseWiki wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:19 am If we as humans are meaningless then really anything can represent meaninglessness. Especially if you preface it as such.
I'm sure the word has many translations.
NoiseWiki wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:19 am
JLIAT wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:59 am Now i'm worried
I doubt it
ergo et sum.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

"If you have questions please don't shout them out. What you do is write your question down on a piece of paper go home and kill your self. You're selfish. How selfish. This is a rhetorical performance its not about you" - Louis ck

Ever think that you're being selfish about this?

How about that nutsy PE track...not for you..

You are not entitled to answers.
You are not entitled to satisfaction.
...only as much as you provide them your own self.

Edit...its ok to be selfish depending on context.
It seems this line of questioning is selfish so like I wrote above... the only acceptable answers will come from the person asking the questions.

When was your last life performance Jilat?
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

JLIAT wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:27 am
Sure, but the meaning comes from the packaging,
All meaning comes from some sort of packaging or context of human precedent.

>I'm sure the word has many translations
So?

>ergo et sum.

That's not really a sincere response. So you think you are worried or are you actually worried. In either case why do you need my permission to solve your worry? If you feel like your posting is bothering people then you should stop of your own accord unless you have a compulsive posting disorder and can't control yourself.
WhiteWarlock
Merzowie

Post by WhiteWarlock »

maybe this will help you with your posting addiction^
FAP
Merzwow

Post by FAP »

Soloman Tump wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:17 pm HNW question
Post by Soloman Tump xc2xbb Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:17 pm

What is the accepted minimum duration for a HNW? 20 minutes maybe? Or a lot seem to be longer.
I guess too short and you don't get the immersive experience...
22 pages.
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:48 am "If you have questions please don't shout them out. What you do is write your question down on a piece of paper go home and kill your self. You're selfish. How selfish. This is a rhetorical performance its not about you" - Louis ck

Ever think that you're being selfish about this?
Sure, there is a myth, like that of individual rights, that selfishness is wrong, evil. Doesn't take an Einstein to figure that out. Even dumb Dawkins figured that out. If genes are selfish, and humans are made from genes....

Admittedly its taken years for me to figure that out. But i'm not that smart, just boringly persistent. If a fool.....
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:48 am

How about that nutsy PE track...not for you..

You are not entitled to answers.
You are not entitled to satisfaction.
...only as much as you provide them your own self.
nutsy PE is fashionable nonsense, or was in the 1980s. It shocked the establishment. Problem now is the establishment is OK with retro music, most in power brought up on it. Even the royals a few years back dressed as Nazis for a party.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:48 am
Edit...its ok to be selfish depending on context.
It seems this line of questioning is selfish so like I wrote above... the only acceptable answers will come from the person asking the questions.
I think not only is it impossible not to be selfish, the championing of self is the most obvious thing to do. Only be careful, as themob if they catch you doing this will rip you to shreds. Isn't that what you are trying to do here? Not that your a mob, just another ego, and the human trait, and sensible, kill what is different and strange.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:48 am When was your last life performance Jilat?
About a year or two ago, I've since for reasons declined several invites.