Catalogue of JLIAT project Genus-Eodaaaaeteaorad

Moderator: Modulators

NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Catalogue of JLIAT project Genus-Eodaaaaeteaorad

Post by NoiseWiki »

JLIAT wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:17 am But there is interpretation and misinterpretation. The hostile reaction to impressionism, The nutsy's degenerate art exhibition... though to the Saatchi Sensations exhibition.
Well art critics don't usually run the state.. I suppose that is as bad as when the church does.

It's ironic that the only record we have of some if the works from the degenerate art show is the documentation of that show. Also the nazis were hypocrites in many ways one of which is many stole art and resold it... anyway to make a buck.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Emptiness is not meaningless or worthless.
At least in the Zen sense.

I asked you previously to please not disect my replies like you did above.

hit
place holder
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:53 pm Emptiness is not meaningless or worthless.

You made a remark about names giving power, which is IMO wrong - I replied showing so it seems... you failed to respond..

Sorry not to bow down to your posts, don't worry though your buddy Adrian
will no doubt soon BA-N me because like you IT SEEMS he cant tolerate anything other than his own preconceptions.

"Free speech - No Thanks - I'm American"
"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

JLIAT wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:14 am
RUBBISH wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:53 pm Emptiness is not meaningless or worthless.

You made a remark about names giving power, which is IMO wrong - I replied showing so it seems... you failed to respond..

will no doubt soon BA-N me because like you IT SEEMS he cant tolerate anything other than his own preconceptions.

Nice and pretentious and wrong.
Your answer to the Vietnam part proves you are wrong...Your own words prove your other words wrong.

No I will not go back and quote a previous thread. Not my fault you aren't informed on the near universal power and meaning of names in most world cultures even your damn country so I dont I understand how you dont umderstand...google it...the bible also talks about it if ya have a copy around.
Ask a rabbi about the Jewish traditions dealing with names....you are wrong when it comes to names and there is all of previous and current human history and prehistory to back me up.
Your sounds are Intersting but are just lower case -n- noise to me until you give them meaning...and see here's where your pretenses come to light....why didn't you just tell or ask me to make title a for you?

Dude man...and while we are on it.
Can you make a point with out copy and paste..can you converse from memory?
In real life you would not be able to go and check references and maybe our conversations would be more productive less aggro I think...try not copy and pasting quotes if possible

Like I said just be honest and stop bullshitting me with corny Psuedo academic art gallery talk you have nothing to prove here take it easy dad.

Free speech means the government can't restrict expression I can restrict whatever I want so shove that insult up or down yr bean hole.

you said you trained your self to cut down upper class asses and you're from the factory fodder class well buddy I'm from backwoods hillbilly squatters and night club singers not even good enough for factory fodder...too stubborn for factory work or most any 'real' job...why we left Scotland and England in the first damn place so cry me a river about that shit.
And if americanism sucks its because of our English heritage..its your cultures fault.

This isn't a gallery this isn't art school your rhetoricall attitude is entertaining and sometimes informative to me but worthless here..sorry...empty...it has worth but not here and not now and I'm obviously not impressed with your newest outburst...I'm mean come on bro cut it out we are not in competition and I will speak for adrian(sorry)...we are not out to get you or out to fuck with you because if we were you'd know it...right?
You're still allowed to derail threads regularly even though youve been told numerous times to try..try..to not do that...just try...since we all go off on tangents sometimes...it happens...so dont get your panties in a bundle.

All that aside I don't dislike you at all.
Like it or not we are similar in many ways.
Don't get too bent or if ya do straighten out.
Capture+_2020-03-24-18-06-28.png
Viewed 1772 times
place holder
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 am
JLIAT wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:14 am

Nice and pretentious and wrong.
Your answer to the Vietnam part proves you are wrong...Your own words prove your other words wrong.
Just saying something is wrong doesn't make it so shows the weakness of words. I chose the Vietnam names as they took place in a significant period of my life, but again they would or could give the wrong impression. The original names would I think also, so I had in my opinion good reasons for changing them.
No I will not go back and quote a previous thread.
Fine by me.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 am Not my fault you aren't informed on the near universal power and meaning of names in most world cultures even your damn country so I dont I understand how you dont umderstand...google it...the bible also talks about it if ya have a copy around.
Well aware, it was a big thing in the last century, xe2x80x9cThe Linguistic Turnxe2x80x9d And sure God creates by words, and Jesus is The Word... And sure language is thought to be very important, being literate, as opposed to being illiterate. I'm well aware of all this stuff, its just i'm against it. It's wrong, and deceptive. Words originally attached to things, once they loose this they become deceptive. Its why a thing isn't the same as its concept.
Ask a rabbi about the Jewish traditions dealing with names....you are wrong when it comes to names and there is all of previous and current human history and prehistory to back me up.
Yes I'm aware of the relutance to speak and write the name of YHWH. But the word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us... and never wrote a word, but died for us. An act, not a word. And so not all of previous history to back you up, thought maybe you desire such support? Pre History, sorry no, Pre History, I think in some meanings relates to pre written accounts? xe2x80x9cHuman prehistory is the period between the use of the first stone tools c. 3.3 million years ago by hominins and the invention of writing systems. xe2x80x9c Yep! So around 40,000 years ago we find art, and musuc, flutes, no writing. Writing 5,300 years? Humanids 3.3 million.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 am Your sounds are Intersting but are just lower case -n- noise to me until you give them meaning...
They have no meaning, and I refuse to give them any.
and see here's where your pretenses come to light....why didn't you just tell or ask me to make title a for you?
Because you seem not to understand they are meaningless.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 am Dude man...and while we are on it.
Can you make a point with out copy and paste..can you converse from memory?
In real life you would not be able to go and check references and maybe our conversations would be more productive less aggro I think...try not copy and pasting quotes if possible
I'm not the one being aggressive, and the cut and paste seems fairly common in these forums, as in real life a conversation would be an ongoing exchange. You make several points above, each deserves a specific response in my opinion, rather than me just saying you are wrong, and dont understand...
Like I said just be honest and stop bullshitting me with corny Psuedo academic art gallery talk you have nothing to prove here take it easy dad.
Well i'm not bullshitting, so that's an insult, the art gallery stuff, I don't think anything i've posted is false. And its hardly academic.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 am Free speech means the government can't restrict expression I can restrict whatever I want so shove that insult up or down yr bean hole.
More insults...
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 am you said you trained your self to cut down upper class asses
Nope. Actually the middle classes are the exploiters.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 am and you're from the factory fodder class well buddy I'm from backwoods hillbilly squatters and night club singers not even good enough for factory fodder...
So night club singers... nice work?
too stubborn for factory work or most any 'real' job...
Hmmm. Night clubs were is short supply back when the industrial revolution introduced the factory system.
why we left Scotland and England in the first damn place so cry me a river about that shit.
I think in the main xe2x80x9cyouxe2x80x9d left because of poverty and religious intolerance. And not to arrive to work in night clubs.
And if americanism sucks its because of our English heritage..its your cultures fault.
I take full responsibility.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 am This isn't a gallery this isn't art school your rhetoricall attitude is entertaining and sometimes informative to me but worthless here..sorry...empty...it has worth but not here and not now and I'm obviously not impressed with your newest outburst...I'm mean come on bro cut it out we are not in competition and I will speak for adrian(sorry)...we are not out to get you or out to fuck with you because if we were you'd know it...right?
Well Adrian is censoring my posts, and has in the past, he also takes the piss out of me on his wikki, but I dont mind, just sillyness. He did I think try to get Luke, who suffers from a mental illness, to kill himself? That's certainly fucking with him. He certainly tortured him on noiseguide and destroyed the board. Or am I here to impress anyone. My mistake for sharing some recent stuff.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 am You're still allowed to derail threads regularly even though youve been told numerous times to try..try..to not do that...just try...since we all go off on tangents sometimes...it happens...so dont get your panties in a bundle.
I might have been accused a few times of derailing, but usually when I reply, so hardly.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:20 am All that aside I don't dislike you at all.
Like it or not we are similar in many ways.
Don't get too bent or if ya do straighten out'
Maybe.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Haha haha fucking damn it wow.

I just looked at that reply haven't read it yet
Its a windy but nice day so gonna go walking around and will check this out later on.

Best
Pat
1585497084978218611670.jpg
place holder
timdrage
Noise Artist

Post by timdrage »

JLIAT wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:54 am
RUBBISH wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:05 am I do think Wal-Mart corn chips are better than name brand fritos. Be brand aware shop right...haha
Now I dont buy for the name...that's fucked up consumerist sickness.

Anyhow names matter...other wise your work becomes mine to do with as I please
It is. Its Free.

might take you up on that :)
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

No meaning but lots of explainations..thats insane and makes no sense.
If there is no meaning why do you explain it so much..(I'm gonna repeat this numerous times cause it doesnt seem to penetrate your dad like veneer of stubborn certitude)
Obviously there is meaning or you wouldnt have so much to write about now would you.

Yeah its bullshit...sorry..its your shit...and like you I refuse to see your shit how you see your shit...and why is it shit...because you say there is no meaning and then spend hours explaining and defending your alleged meaningless creations...thats nutty wrong off center by far and just wrong and not the cool PE wrong but the simple basic common wrong.

Like it or not by this exchange your meaningless noise just gathered some meaning and the more you explain and attempt to defend your meaningless the more meaning it has.

Your Zen level is zero...you aren't the best person to speak on such things except regurgitation of other peoples works and words...you insist on too much meaning for your meaningless.

also Zen Level Zero is my new band name

Now you are saying you can trace your factory fodder lineage back to the 1700s...naw ain't buying it...couldnt have been too poor if there are clear records that far back...naw.

Night club singer = whore white trash and similar. Moonshiners criminals slackers

As far as insults go again you have been made aware numerous times of your insulting tone and condescending manner and if bean hole is taken as a serious insult you are seriously sad and mentally sick and in the wrong place...so put that in your pipe and put the pipe in your bean hole and smoke it. Jeez.

Glad I know how to swim this river is deep.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

timdrage wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:03 am
JLIAT wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:54 am
RUBBISH wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:05 am I do think Wal-Mart corn chips are better than name brand fritos. Be brand aware shop right...haha
Now I dont buy for the name...that's fucked up consumerist sickness.

Anyhow names matter...other wise your work becomes mine to do with as I please
It is. Its Free.

might take you up on that :)

I have always said people can take my sounds and use them because what can stop anyone...nothing...some words on paper? A law?
Anything we see or hear is ours to use.
Fuck ascap bmi and copyright this is Noise I..we..do what we want...right?

But yes please take Jliats sounds and make a RUBBISH release...ill come up with titles if you can't or don't want to.
place holder
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am No meaning but lots of explainations..thats insane and makes no sense.
Not to some. When I say no meaning xe2x80x93 its that the thing, sound doesn't *represent* something else, my ideas re the Vietnam War, or my antipathy to Donald Orange Shit Gibbon etc. It's not the like a WORD which is a signifier for something else xe2x80x93 a signified. Its not a language, or a picture of something. Some art obviously is, all representational art, stuff like the 1812 overture or Stairway to Heaven.. bur some art isnt. Abstract art like Don Judd or Steve Reich... Vomir. The latter as have others said their wo-rk is not representational, or in Vomir's case has no meaning. (I've had this discussion many times, the latest I think with Adrian who simply locks the thread...)
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am If there is no meaning why do you explain it so much..
Because its strange to make something which is intended to to have a purpose*. Though if you think the universe has no purpose its not strange to try and explain it, science. Of course the reverse is you think it has a purpose, then it was made by something, God, no need for explanation. Lots of people think the world has no meaning, but puzzle about it. Others think God made it for us to live in. And of course the giraffes long neck wasnt made for a purpose if you are a Darwinian...
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am (I'm gonna repeat this numerous times cause it doesnt seem to penetrate your dad like veneer of stubborn certitude)
I could say the same to you, but I suspect you would take it as an insult. So i'll repeat, many people think the world is meaningless, but study and think about it. Many make art which they say has no meaning, and others write about it. And to be sure i'm not saying they are right, and those who think trees were made for us are wrong. Its two of maybe many ideas. And my explanations are regarding certain w-orks of Noise. And its not just me. OK so you think differently, fine by me. But you seem not to be content with that.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am Obviously there is meaning or you wouldnt have so much to write about now would you.
Perhaps there is, if you think so why do you not write about it? But i'm not aware you do, so if you think it has meaning and that writing about it follows, why do you not do this? Also beware of 'obvious', i've mentioned giraffes xe2x80x93 obviously the long necks are purposeful, but not according to evolution theory. Like some people can waggle their ears, what does that mean? So let me throw the ball back to you, why should anything have a meaning? And how do you know what this meaning is?
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am Yeah its bullshit...sorry..its your shit...and like you I refuse to see your shit how you see your shit...and why is it shit...because you say there is no meaning
More insults. So allow me, your inability to see that something could have no meaning could be a fear of a pointless nihilist world. A terror? And I don't blame you for avoiding such a brutal idea. Seems lots do, religion, politics, progress, family all fill this terrifying void of everything in the end being pointless. Though given such a terrible prospect art can expose this or cover it up...
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am and then spend hours explaining and defending your alleged meaningless creations...
You miss the point, I found noise a puzzle, Vomir's refusal at meaning, Merzbow's denial of skill... and thought and wrote about it. And some found it interesting. Not you and others, maybe TLDR. But that situation regarding my own stuff is not quite the same recently.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am
thats nutty wrong off center by far and just wrong and not the cool PE wrong but the simple basic common wrong.
Then i'm not alone in being wrong. Much of minimal art music and recent writing. You maybe not aware of conceptual poetry, Goldsmiths idea of un creativity.. I think you might not like their wo-rk. Why? I'll guess, its a threat. Anyone who thinks as you do that someone is wrong implicitly makes themselves right, yes? That worries or more annoys you? Yes?
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am Like it or not by this exchange your meaningless noise just gathered some meaning and the more you explain and attempt to defend your meaningless the more meaning it has.
For you maybe. And i've said several times that my recent stuff may have no meaning but maybe a purpose.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am Your Zen level is zero...
My Roman Cathloic level is zero also. You rate Zen, whatever gets you through the night. I dont.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am you aren't the best person to speak on such things except regurgitation of other peoples works and words...you insist on too much meaning for your meaningless.
Yes like Michael Jackson 'I'm Bad' But look if there are others I get my ideas from, then they are all shit too?
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am also Zen Level Zero is my new band name
Now you are saying you can trace your factory fodder lineage back to the 1700s...naw ain't buying it...couldnt have been too poor if there are clear records that far back...naw.
I didnt say that, and you are now using my personal history to attack me, so i'll be more careful.
But given my great grandfather was a miner in Sheffield back in the mid 1800s xe2x80x93 and his brothers and son steel wo-rkers.. I guess so. As for records xe2x80x93 births and deaths given occupations go back that far in church records for rich or poor, but my family history i'm not bothered. I was referring to the general industrialization.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am Night club singer = whore white trash and similar. Moonshiners criminals slackers
Not to be trusted then?
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am As far as insults go again you have been made aware numerous times of your insulting tone and condescending manner
Yes by you, as I say you seem unable to cope with someone who has different views and expresses them in a different manner. Luke has also said similar, but he has a problem with his own failure. Not that i'm implying any such thing in your case. You do seem annoyed at me though. If you take my attempt at being polite as condescension I apologise. Is it the case that you are anti intellectual, and see me as not such, as therefore spoiling your ideas re noise?
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am and if bean hole is taken as a serious insult you are seriously sad and mentally sick and in the wrong
I think this exchange is getting nowhere, it is meaningless insults from you, and ignored responses on your part. I'm not mentally sick, if I'm in the wrong, its along with others - xe2x80x9cregurgitation of other peoples works and words.xe2x80x9d - but you demand for meaning and the Zen thing xe2x80x93 very funny.
RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:32 am Glad I know how to swim this river is deep.
I'm drowning...

If you just spew out more insults, i'll pass on that, though capable of doing so, what's the point though? But can I say this, I think there might be a difference between Americans and the English, where they speak how they find, are up front, no bullshitters with lots of self confidence, maybe comes from settling a new land, noticed this also in South Africans (White) and Australians, and so take the english tendency of deferment? reserve... as being condescending, when it isnt.

*There is a caveat here regarding my own current wo-rk, and i've written about that, my bad!