Blue Movies & Ghost Bell guerilla performances

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Blue Movies & Ghost Bell guerilla performances

Post by RUBBISH »

From Blue Movies out of Illinois...
A couple ov live joints in Chicago with a mobile PA that I got obsessed with.
I run the rig jumped off the car battery. 400 watt inverter.
Off the grid coming soon...

And

I have been thinking of this.
Noise is perfect for quick random public attacks...performances...could even organize a schedule so you could drive around and perform for small groups of people in this front yard and before the neighbors could get too pissed off and call the cops you would be done and on to the next gig...noise delivery service!
place holder
¾ dead
Merzwow

Re: Blue Movies & Ghost Bell guerilla performances

Post by ¾ dead »

I'd need to get a phone, but I am definitely down for a side-job of live noise for birthdays and barbecues. Noise artists are the new clowns.

Someone make the Noisr app already.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

xc2xbe dead wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:35 pm I'd need to get a phone, but I am definitely down for a side-job of live noise for birthdays and barbecues. Noise artists are the new clowns.

Someone make the Noisr app already.
Created by Noah Rabbit Girls.
http://www.roilnoise.com/flashstuff.htm

This is hilariously great...

Here are some old flash (apple comparable versions also) circuit bent speak and spells.
The sounds were recorded and then cut up and that was the bulk of the work but it sounds great.
These should be translated into apps.

You would want an even larger variety of sounds and the ability to add your own sounds and samples and the ability to do small edits...recording and cuts...and obviously a variety of basic effects.

I use a real simple modular synth app on my phone(modsynth..its review rsting is based on the fact that its easy to use and doesn't have grapbics trying to look like an actual synth or mudular set up..derp) it is midi compatible but can be played with a stylus or finger. Its simple so would be good for hit and run live situations.
place holder
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

I actually meant something like Grindr, but for noise. Whether it's a party gag or some guy in a gimp mask* wanting to be punished with brutal walls of static, I am up for the job. Still, I'd forgotten all about that Speak & Roil flash app, so thanks for the reminder. That really takes me back! 8-)

*There's probably a passable "ball gag" pun here to link these two scenarios, but I can't be fucked to put it together.

This will be my profile pic:
The Mysterious Creep
Noise Artist

Post by The Mysterious Creep »

xc2xbe dead wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:58 pm I actually meant something like Grindr, but for noise. Whether it's a party gag or some guy in a gimp mask* wanting to be punished with brutal walls of static, I am up for the job. Still, I'd forgotten all about that Speak & Roil flash app, so thanks for the reminder. That really takes me back! 8-)
That's a genius idea except for every way in which it isn't. I'd invest.
Even if you took a few years and learned all the chords you'd still have a limited number of options. If you ignore the chords your options are infinite and you can master guitar playing in one day. - David Fair