can anyone remember this bootleg movie noise split I was on?

This type of music tends to challenge the distinction that is made in conventional musical practices between musical and non-musical sound.

Moderator: Modulators

timdrage
Noise Artist

can anyone remember this bootleg movie noise split I was on?

Post by timdrage »

My track was just all the non-music/non-dialog sounds from an un-dubbed pilot episode of a sci-fi remake of Lupin III anime,.. the others were found noise from Kwaidan, Tetsuo, Matango (1963) and Possession? But I don't seem to have a copy of the finished release and can find no mention of it in my emails or online. :-/ I seem to have the submitted wavs so if I get a bit more info I might meta-bootleg it. Certainly I'll put my track on soundcloud at least, been looking for it for ages :D

Does anyone know anything about it, was a part of it (if so sorry for forgetting!) or have a copy?

Can't even remember if it was a cassette and/or a download or what.

All discussion of it must have been on Troniks or myspace or some other dead zone cry
timdrage
Noise Artist

Re: can anyone remember this bootleg movie noise split I was on?

Post by timdrage »

Figured out from old Troniks notification emails (tho I can't see the message contents of course) that the other contributors included Arvo Zylo, "Cryptid" "AbandonedRecords"

Thread title was "Bootleg movie SFX as noise, Dolor Del Estamago etc" in case i / anyone can look at an archive at any point
timdrage
Noise Artist

Post by timdrage »

OK I FOUND IT https://www.discogs.com/Various-SFX-Vol ... se/3020946

Pretty sure I have the tape somewhere, now that I see the cover art again :D will have to do some tape box archeology :work:
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Even though I have tried my best to maintain a single copy of everything I put out a few have slipped through the cracks.. in one case the packing oil from the included razor blade destroyed the 3" cdr
The Mysterious Creep
Noise Artist

Post by The Mysterious Creep »

timdrage wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:09 am OK I FOUND IT https://www.discogs.com/Various-SFX-Vol ... se/3020946

Pretty sure I have the tape somewhere, now that I see the cover art again :D will have to do some tape box archeology :work:
If you find it, please upload it somewhere. I like old obscure media and low-buj sound effects, I gotta hear this.
Even if you took a few years and learned all the chords you'd still have a limited number of options. If you ignore the chords your options are infinite and you can master guitar playing in one day. - David Fair