SHITTY REVIEWS

This type of music tends to challenge the distinction that is made in conventional musical practices between musical and non-musical sound.

Moderator: Modulators

NOISEBOB
Noiser

SHITTY REVIEWS

Post by NOISEBOB »

they do shitty reviews over at shitcore.org now
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: SHITTY REVIEWS

Post by RUBBISH »

Last person I asked if they wanted reviewed and to trade and they never responded...I pressume they want some special review site with 1000s of views for thier tape edition of 10 or 20 release.

I'm not cool enough to review thier tape I guess.

Good luck
place holder
NOISEBOB
Noiser

Post by NOISEBOB »

fuck them and thanks
NOISEBOB
Noiser

Post by NOISEBOB »

nobody wants a shitty review?!
The Mysterious Creep
Noise Artist

Post by The Mysterious Creep »

NOISEBOB wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:15 pm nobody wants a shitty review?!
I'd be down for a shitty review, I just don't have a tape to be reviewed yet. Give it some time.
Even if you took a few years and learned all the chords you'd still have a limited number of options. If you ignore the chords your options are infinite and you can master guitar playing in one day. - David Fair
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Review them all or not.
https://roilrubbish.bandcamp.com/
place holder
NOISEBOB
Noiser

Post by NOISEBOB »

The Mysterious Creep wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:23 pm
I'd be down for a shitty review, I just don't have a tape to be reviewed yet. Give it some time.
tape? whatever.. we don't care. it's 2021, capitalist society is about to collapse and the world is coming to an end. we have enough plastic in our lives; digital releases are preferred..

oh, and everybody please drop a message to reviews@shitcore.org so the entire shitcore.org review crew will get it...
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NOISEBOB wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:20 am
tape? whatever.. we don't care. it's 2021, capitalist society is about to collapse and the world is coming to an end. we have enough plastic in our lives; digital releases are preferred..

oh, and everybody please drop a message to reviews@shitcore.org so the entire shitcore.org review crew will get it...
No.
I'm not emailing people to review my noise like I'm some dildo hipster music band looking to hit the little big time and charge $15 a ticket for a show at the local coffee house.

haha what the fuck mr Hollywood should I send some cocaine payola to smooth things along? :lol:
place holder
NOISEBOB
Noiser

Post by NOISEBOB »

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:29 pm

No.
I'm not emailing people to review my noise like I'm some dildo hipster music band looking to hit the little big time and charge $15 a ticket for a show at the local coffee house.

haha what the fuck mr Hollywood should I send some cocaine payola to smooth things along? :lol:
lol you fucking weirdo..
The Mysterious Creep
Noise Artist

Post by The Mysterious Creep »

I meant that figuratively, as in I have nothing new at the moment that warrants reviewing.
Even if you took a few years and learned all the chords you'd still have a limited number of options. If you ignore the chords your options are infinite and you can master guitar playing in one day. - David Fair