Noise Lore

This type of music tends to challenge the distinction that is made in conventional musical practices between musical and non-musical sound.

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Noise Lore

Post by RUBBISH »

My friends junky dominatrix girlfriend somehow got on the bill for a show at the Granada in Lawrence Kansas the weekend before KU started classes...this is a large popular venue.
Two dominatrix had a guy and girl chained to crosses. The girl was getting whipped and dildoed amd the guy was getting hypodermic needles stucco through his arms and legs...covered in needles...I played a guitar with my dick
Thats me with the guitar between my legs in the lower right corner.
That happened in 1997...just happened to come across a guy who recorded the main act a few years ago on YouTube and asked if he had video of this and he did...wow
I do gave a video copy of this show and yes you see my dick and dildos and all that.
I got paid I got really high and fucked the dildo girl.
Here's the audio
Please note the harmonica...why?

Oh yes the audience was all khaki shorts and KU ball caps...they were shocked and no one was expecting something like this.
place holder
FAP
Merzwow

Post by FAP »

So does "Noise Lore" have to be connected to the forums' history, or are unrelated anecdotes like this acceptable as well? If so, I may have a story or two to tell...
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

FAP wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:11 pm So does "Noise Lore" have to be connected to the forums' history, or are unrelated anecdotes like this acceptable as well? If so, I may have a story or two to tell...
Just noise lore in general... doesn't have to be forum related
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

FAP wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:11 pm So does "Noise Lore" have to be connected to the forums' history, or are unrelated anecdotes like this acceptable as well? If so, I may have a story or two to tell...

Post your lore!
place holder
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

the guy who just played other people's tracks live.
nichts for nada.
rjmayonnaise trying to get i think bizarre uproar closed down.
nothing is true being imprisoned for kidnapping and rap.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:49 am the guy who just played other people's tracks live.
Yea.. that guy booked himself for the Norcal Noise fest then claimed he landed in the US but went back to Germany without playing the festival.
https://www.noisewiki.com/wiki/index.ph ... =%2B-error
Social_Drift wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:49 am nichts for nada.
Never heard of that
Social_Drift wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:49 amrjmayonnaise trying to get i think bizarre uproar closed down.
Sounds like something he'd do.
Social_Drift wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:49 am nothing is true being imprisoned for kidnapping and rap.
https://www.noisewiki.com/wiki/index.ph ... ingIstTrue
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

NoiseWiki wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:56 am
Social_Drift wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:49 am nichts for nada.
Never heard of that
the new blockaders fucking around and creating some "forum drama"

https://www.discogs.com/The-New-Blockad ... se/4086110
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

i think it was tim and that amishrobots guy were who got troniks closed. that's why his rrrecycled tape was deleted.
johnny cash stopping someone from wolf eyes [?] finding out [?] about a fire, in which their sister [?] was.
wolf eyes / sonic youth / hipster noise.
HARSH NOISE WALL started as an advert on troniks, by lefthandeddecision, i believe?
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Social_Drift wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:22 pm johnny cash stopping someone from wolf eyes [?] finding out [?] about a fire, in which their sister [?] was.
BRR filed a complaint that resulted in the paypal account being used for a fundraiser for the brother of Nate Young who was burned in a house fire to be frozen. Cash was on some bent about them using their celebrity status to simply profit and claimed they made the whole thing up if I recall correctly.
banned
Merzfinity

Post by banned »

NoiseWiki wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:31 pm
Social_Drift wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:22 pm johnny cash stopping someone from wolf eyes [?] finding out [?] about a fire, in which their sister [?] was.
BRR filed a complaint that resulted in the paypal account being used for a fundraiser for the brother of Nate Young who was burned in a house fire to be frozen. Cash was on some bent about them using their celebrity status to simply profit and claimed they made the whole thing up if I recall correctly.
yeah fucked up. he was nobody at that point too.