Post your stupidest ever track

This type of music tends to challenge the distinction that is made in conventional musical practices between musical and non-musical sound.

Moderator: Modulators

banned
Merzfinity

Re: Post your stupidest ever track

Post by banned »

I can "do" hn, but the more that depends on it (first tape, important split etc.), the more I get distracted by some sort of 'approach' or texture, and it ends up defeating me
zowozon
Noiser

Post by zowozon »

Pigswill wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:55 pm
zowozon wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:32 pm its deleted now but i basically just recorded samples of gravity falls and looped them over each other with a lot of the slowing down effect in audacity (NOT speed, it makes it progressively slow down)
made that go on for 1 hour, the goal was to make something that would irritate and annoy the listener
Sounds like you invented eccojams
i cant tell if you misunderstood or not, on my version of audacity its called "sliding time scale/pitch shift"
m
Pigswill
Noise Artist

Post by Pigswill »

zowozon wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:24 pm
Pigswill wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:55 pm
zowozon wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:32 pm its deleted now but i basically just recorded samples of gravity falls and looped them over each other with a lot of the slowing down effect in audacity (NOT speed, it makes it progressively slow down)
made that go on for 1 hour, the goal was to make something that would irritate and annoy the listener
Sounds like you invented eccojams
i cant tell if you misunderstood or not, on my version of audacity its called "sliding time scale/pitch shift"
No, just making a joke
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

I don't know if it's THE stupidest, but it's certainly a contender, at least under the "FGFY" name:

I have done way stupider recordings under different names!