Things that annoy me and that I hate.

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Things that annoy me and that I hate.

Post by RUBBISH »

Jesus fucking Christ this stupid piano music and phoney ass concerned tone in the Bullshit corporate pandering corona virus themed ads...fuck you your company still sucks and the only way ill get a Buick is if grandma dies and wills it to me.

Eat shit pigs.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Adults pretending talking and acting like little kids or babies.
I don't find it cute or funny.
Its creepy and gross.

Was gonna have sex with a lady once and she started baby talking and that was the end of that sexual experience....nope don't goo goo daddy at me...FUCK off.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Tucker Carlson...his name is Tucker fucking really?
OK thats not his fault I suppose.
His act on tv is his fault and for that he should eat hia own lair face for lunch live in tv.
A genuinely horrible person.
place holder
Fire of the Mind
Noiser

Post by Fire of the Mind »

RUBBISH wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 4:10 am Tucker Carlson...his name is Tucker fucking really?
OK thats not his fault I suppose.
His act on tv is his fault and for that he should eat hia own lair face for lunch live in tv.
A genuinely horrible person.
The guy went from being a relatively sane if imminently snobby mainstream conservative to spewing white supremacist talking points thinly disguised as "populism" on national television while maintaining the same insufferable demeanour. The man is a prime argument for bringing back the guillotine, or at least the stocks.
zowozon
Noiser

Post by zowozon »

i was sitting on a side walk earlier today and i was just minding my own business not doing anything wrong and posting something on
my Instagram story and then this bald lady gave me a dirty look as she walked by me
m
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

She's just mad cause she has cancer and you don't.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

xc2xbe dead wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:33 pm She's just mad cause she has cancer and you don't.
About a year ago I was stuck in traffic and had made a left hand turn but ended up partially blocking the cross traffic when the light changed. The old woman in the first car who could not get past me was so mad.. we were just feet apart separated only by metal and glass so I flipped her the bird and she flipped me back and I smiled. She should have smiled back.. that fucking bitch!
zowozon
Noiser

Post by zowozon »

NoiseWiki wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:32 am
xc2xbe dead wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:33 pm She's just mad cause she has cancer and you don't.
About a year ago I was stuck in traffic and had made a left hand turn but ended up partially blocking the cross traffic when the light changed. The old woman in the first car who could not get past me was so mad.. we were just feet apart separated only by metal and glass so I flipped her the bird and she flipped me back and I smiled. She should have smiled back.. that fucking bitch!
why did you flip her off?
m
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

zowozon wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:50 pm
Do you drive much?
I live in a place with 1 two lane road that has dead end roads or loops that go to the lake. 1 traffic light in my village (its new from a few.years ago) and one in the town north....right. Pretty simple huh...nope.
Motherfuckers drive like damn idiots. Fast as possible no signals cant park just fucking despicable driving and while I am careful to NOT flip off locals...if you're from out of state or from the big city suburbs I'm flipping you off...flipped off some old people on the way home today...and yesterday some cunt old man in a stupid hat and giant truck parked sideways in two parking spaces...walked around his truck looking at it like it was a giant turd and then flipped him off. He made a shocked stupid face at me.
Freedom of fucking speech...legally you can flip off the cops.
.but yeah why did admin flip off the old lady?
1589944290099.jpg
Viewed 1679 times
.to get the chicken to the other side?
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

zowozon wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:50 pm
Because I could see her yelling at me as if I could do anything about the situation