Things that annoy me and that I hate.

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Things that annoy me and that I hate.

Post by RUBBISH »

Old men.
When someone 20 years older than me makes me side with people 30 years younger than me(annoying shit kids) something is wrong...oh yeah farty old men who act like they have total knowledge and understanding of everything.

Damnit one day ill be an old man...shit.
Corona take me away...
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Reminder: this thread is for people to vent/state their annoyances. Do not argue with them about it or take them personally.
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:36 am Reminder: this thread is for people to vent/state their annoyances. Do not argue with them about it or take them personally.
No doubt you will delete this, but Pat's remark above was quite obviously directed at me. I took it personally, as it was meant. I then deleted all my posts, pointless with the current bias.

Oh and BTW these actions, your censorship, his abuse is annoying - so on topic. Now go delete... elephant
"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

JLIAT wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:55 am Pat's remark above was quite obviously directed at me. I took it personally
People who are too thin skinned and bothered. fiddle
JLIAT wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:55 am Oh and BTW these actions, your censorship, his abuse is annoying - so on topic. Now go delete... elephant
People who take themselves too seriously alright
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

I thought everybody knew I was a goofball?
Am I really scary and abusive?

The idea that I'm abusive is kinda annoying.

Then again people being so self centered that they think every possible thing is about them really is annoying like seriously.

Something else....people quoting somebody's opinion as fact.
Like say quoting some artist or hipster philosopher(insert beatnik photo here..bleak man like totally black) as if what they say is scientific fact. Come on fucking duh.
I dont give a fuck what some depressed angry german said...tough shit your life sucks Franz.

Oh British people who know that when an American says middle class they mean the equivalent of the British working class but act like they don't know just to argue...I fucking hate that...learn American English or stop being a prat or twat or cunt or whatever non american English english insult fits. Oh bellend.

That chubby British guy that sings in cars with famous people and he sells kurigs...fuck that guy.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

I hate it when I buy a book or record and it arrives and some asshole has put a price sticker or written on the cover in the most obnoxious location. I mean half the time I'm buying these things because of the cover anyway so totally ruined if I can't easily remove the sticker and forget about removing writing. doh
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:32 pm I hate it when I buy a book or record and it arrives and some asshole has put a price sticker or written on the cover in the most obnoxious location. I mean half the time I'm buying these things because of the cover anyway so totally ruined if I can't easily remove the sticker and forget about removing writing. doh
There's a thrift/consignment place near me that put marker slashes on the books...totally ruins the books for me.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:21 pm There's a thrift/consignment place near me that put marker slashes on the books...totally ruins the books for me.
That's pretty obnoxious .. is it on the side or on the cover.. but yea even for next to nothing it ruins it unless I plan to cut the thing for collages anyway or it's especially rare or unusual.
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

Not being allowed to reply to obvious provocation because the admin protects his buddies. That's annoying.
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm I thought everybody knew I was a goofball?
Am I really scary and abusive?
Abusive, yes, in a young teenage kid kinda way, scary no! Just funny. Look at the funny man thin-king being abusive of people is arty...
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm
The idea that I'm abusive is kinda annoying.
Then why try so hard to do this?
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm Then again people being so self centered that they think every possible thing is about them really is annoying like seriously.
I think this middle class xe2x80x93 'lets not be selfish children' morality is annoying in middle aged American adults who think they are somehow artists, i.e. 'creative'. Esp where their art is self promotion performance Anti-establishment but not really - psuedo-art.
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm Something else....people quoting somebody's opinion as fact.
Like say quoting some artist or hipster philosopher(insert beatnik photo here..bleak man like totally black) as if what they say is scientific fact. Come on fucking duh.
People who don't understand the difference between a scientific fact, a poem, or philosophical insight. Which is part of a zeitgeist which they eventually copy without knowing its existentialist origins. Also people making such comments above, as if they are above science and opinion, not realizing they are being n-axc3xafve metaphysical dogmatists .
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm I dont give a fuck what some depressed angry german said...tough shit your life sucks Franz.
Its annoying when people think they are original and freethinkers who can not give a fuck, when such attitudes were formed by depressed angry germans... and they are just consequences of that... actually its funny.
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm Oh British
Its annoying when people who live in the USA and call themselves Americans, when most of America isn't part of the USA, shows an annoyingly massive arrogance and contempt for their neighbours. Also their ignorance of other countries, many could not say where Iraq was when the war started! So say xe2x80x9cBritishxe2x80x9d when they refer to UK citizens, or that the UK has four countries, so say British when they probably mean The English.
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm people who know that when an American says middle class
That's English, most Americans speak Spanish or Portuguese.
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm
they mean the equivalent of the British working class but act like they don't know just to argue..
I genuinely didn't know that!
In modern American vernacular, the term "middle class" is most often used as a self-description by those persons whom academics and Marxists would otherwise identify as the working class, which are below both the upper class and the true middle class, but above those in poverty. This leads to considerable ambiguity over the meaning of the term "middle class" in American usage.

xe2x80x9cconsiderable ambiguityxe2x80x9d Trans xe2x80x93 Haven't a fucking clue.

When people in the USA say blue collar, they mean UK working class, White Collar, UK Middle class. The xe2x80x9cambiguityxe2x80x9d is I think down to their not being a 'true' aristocratic upper class in the USA. Maybe some desire to see everyone as equal, when its obvious even in the USA its not true. (TLDR!)
RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm .I fucking hate that...learn American English or stop being a prat or twat or cunt or whatever non american English english insult fits. Oh bellend.
It's annoying that people in the USA don't have their own curse words it seems, use Jewish, Hispanic and Anglo Saxon, then claim they own the language.
"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

People that are told numerous times what's going on but it takes months of vicious abuse to get the message through thier thick skulls...and once that message is hammered into thier very dense heads they still don't really get it.
I hate those people.

United states of America = Americans
United states of Mexico = Mexicans
Amerigo Vespucci who named the Americas was Italian...pretty sure the 1000s native north and South American tribes and cultures didn't call it America.
Guess what the common wealth north American countyy of Canada...the native first nation people there aren't fucking Canadian...and your natives in the UK and Scotland and northern Ireland...what happened to them?
Oh divided Ireland and enslaved exiled and murdered them.(note the Irish people have been in Ireland since before the last ice age and 20,000 year Old remains found along the Rio Grande in Texas\Mexico are like the pre ice age native Irish...national geographic study if ya wanna look that up)
Oh it was a long time ago and blame the Romans...fucking duhble standard shit thought...I hate uneducated uninformed Eurocentric and anglocentric commentary on the America's

Idiots that dont understand that the USA and the Americas in general is a melting pot of cultures...duh
There are 1000s of languages in the Americas...Mexico alone has near 400 different langauges.

No one is abusing you ...you sick attention seeking argument addicted pervert.
If you think you're a victim here then leave.
I fucking despise fake victims and hope bad things happen to them and thier families.

Now we have more proof that jliat is either not that smart or a total troll or a bit of both.....its a bit of both....annoying but entertaining. I hate it because I thought he was actually intelligent and a higher quality person...naw hes just a regular goof ass like me.
place holder