Things that annoy me and that I hate.

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Things that annoy me and that I hate.

Post by RUBBISH »

People that forget Spanish and Portuguese are European languages and cultures that were brutally...murderously...imposed on local populations.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Wise ass people that like to argue but have to go on a copy and paste research sprees to back up thier mastabatory arguments.
Those people suck big toes.
place holder
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am People that are told numerous times what's going on but it takes months of vicious abuse to get the message through thier thick skulls...and still once that message is hammered into thier very dense heads they still don't really get it.
I've noticed this, much of modern culture strongly influenced by Existentialism's ideas of meaninglessness is a case in question. Then someone cant figure how so much writing and art can be about meaninglessness.
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am United states of America = Americans
United states of Mexico = Mexicans
You have a point, but Mexicans therefore are not Americans.
Do not live in America?
So is South America, the old confederacy? You see my point. But I'm well aware of the above, but it seems to exclude other nations from being American. No big deal.
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am Amerigo Vespucci who named the Americas was Italian...pretty sure the 1000s native north and South American tribes and cultures didn't call it America.
I'm sure they didn't,
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am
Guess what the common wealth north American countyy of Canada...the native first nation people there aren't fucking Canadian...
Well aware of that, white settlers & genocide.
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am and your natives in the UK and Scotland and northern Ireland...what happened to them?
Oh it was a long time ago and blame the Romans...fucking duhble standard shit thought...I hate Eurocentric and anglocenteic commentary on the America's
In Europe its complex, successive waves pushing those already there further North, so the Scots are not originally from what is now called Scotland, you find ginger haired natives in the Hebrides who were probably there originally after the ice ages. Dont know for sure and wont look it up. They found a dead guy from a few thousand years ago frozen in the Alps matching those in the Hebrides with hair colour and I think DNA. As for the Romans, they came and went. Nice roads and some WALLs
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am Idiots that dont understand that the USA and the Americas in general is a melting pot of cultures...duh
Yes xe2x80x93 cultures from Europe and Asia... Modern Americans being a by-product of Europeans seeking a route to the far east. And UK is very much a melting pot as is Western Europe. France - north africans, UK - from the old Empire. India, Pakistan.... Hong Kong..and of course Africa and the Caribbean, and now eastern Europe..
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am No one is abusing you xe2x80xa6
Yes no one is, and certainly not you!
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am you sick attention seeking mental argument addicted pervert.
Same to you with brass knobs on xe2x80x93 is the saying.
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am If you think you're a victim here then leave.
Victim- your'e joking. If anyone is looking like a victim its you, ergo Adrian your buddy deleting my posts to try to help you. As for attention seeking, says the GREAT performance ARTISTE posting videos... I'm not intending leaving xe2x80x93 but probably be banned then you can be safe again.
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am I fucking despise fake victims and hope bad things happen to them and thier families.
Rather cruel to take it out on their families...
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:18 am Now we have more proof that jliat is either not that smart or a total troll or a bit of both.....its a bit of both....annoying but entertaining.
Whose this xe2x80x9cWExe2x80x9d. Your denial of Existentialism is one step from being a creationist... think about it... if the universe has meaning and purpose...

Pat I'm reluctant to continue this, you already have made yourself look foolish.... but if you want to continue this and Adrian lets me reply i'm happy to do so. Your weak on the purposeful universe thing...
"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

God Damn you James stay on topic.

If you can't properly phrase your replies in this thread...

Time for you to go.
Last edited by RUBBISH on Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
place holder
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:06 am Wise ass people that like to argue but have to go on a copy and paste research sprees to back up thier mastabatory arguments.
Those people suck big toes.
Then you will be pleased to know with you I've stopped doing that. Bit too academic for you?

Gets out Banjo... ti ti ti ti ti tum...
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:09 am God Damn you James stay on topic.

Time for you to go.
I've replied specifically to what you posted. Now you are so butt hu-rt you want your buddy to b-an me.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

old men who think that there is coordination against them when in fact thier behavior is so odious that most people have a similar negative reaction to them...old right wingers and racists seem to have this problem...old hippy art hard leftists also have this problem.

To be fair old men arent the only ones with this problem but are the most vocal about it
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

People that cant make friends being jealous and angry at people that can make friends and I don't mean high school football cheerleader fake friends but actual friends not hang arounds and just people you know.

These same people like to say they are above such things as jealousy as they frantically flail around trying to show how not jealous and not angry they are.
Last edited by RUBBISH on Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

People that start shit then act abused and attacked when called out on thier shit starting...evangelicals and right wingers are good at this.

Art gallery bougie suburban types do this too...let me speak to the manager types.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

JLIAT wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:12 am
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:09 am God Damn you James stay on topic.

Time for you to go.
I've replied specifically to what you posted. Now you are so butt hu-rt you want your buddy to b-an me.

People that are told and told again what to do and again and again refuse to listen and refuse to listen and refuse to listen.

Frame your posts in this thread so they are about things that annoy you or that you hate. If you do reply to a comment again and again and one more fucking time...please do fucking try to frame it so its about what is annoying to you or that you hate.

Or you big freaking goof...start a topic of your own that isn't boring as Fuck.

I dunno what to tell you if you cant understand these simple instructions.

I know I'm a clown/fool and I embrace it, its part of my charm...you seem to think you're something better...you're not and thats why you're here with me..you and me James...notice other People aren't really part of this...its just you and me stroking each other while these other people watch.
Oh shit this is off topic and should be in things that bring me joy...
place holder