Things that annoy me and that I hate.

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Things that annoy me and that I hate.

Post by RUBBISH »

Bing(Boot) - hate
Oh shit...Google(Boot) fuck you too
Also
Fuck U2 the band and double fuck Bono
Last edited by RUBBISH on Thu May 21, 2020 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Charter Spectrum - absolute fucking shit rude lollygagging cunts. I hate you Spectrum.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:06 am Charter Spectrum - absolute fucking shit rude lollygagging cunts. I hate you Spectrum.
I had them when they were charter and then spectrum.. for almost a tear the connection was really unreliable.. after numerous complaints they finally realized that they had upgraded the network to digital and my hardware was out if date. But instead of just shipping new equipment and letting me throw away the old shit .. I had to go to the other fucking side of LA because when I went to the spectrum store nearby they looked at me like I had an extra head growing out of me.

At least when I moved I was able to just drop the old equipment at Ups and call it a day
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

For what it's worth I did in fact keep Spectrum when I moved because the only other viable option was AT&T and they have data caps and well fuck that shit. So far I can't really complain about the Spectrum service here. Although I miss the Verizon Fiber service I had in that stupid fucking 300 sqft cabin.. then moved and it wasn't available.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:25 pm For what it's worth I did in fact keep Spectrum when I moved because the only other viable option was AT&T and they have data caps and well fuck that shit. So far I can't really complain about the Spectrum service here. Although I miss the Verizon Fiber service I had in that stupid fucking 300 sqft cabin.. then moved and it wasn't available.

Well my problem with them is they have the internet metered? for the local fulltime population so when it gets busy with weekenders the internet goes wonky and I have to reset everything(twice this week) and YouTube or Netflix will lag...sure the population suddenly grows by a factor of 10 but for how much we pay theres no reason for that.

This happens all ove4 its not isolated to me or my neighborhood

Now their cable tv is reliable but shitty basic tier 1 selection.
place holder
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

Working for a company that keeps adding additional duties I never signed on for to my job description with zero increase in pay to compensate for the added expectations. Even with my last raise, I still earn less per hour now than I did before corporate eliminated my old position. And I work more hours now. Just for less money, so "it evens out". Riiiiiight!

At this point, I'm just looking for an opportunity to use up my PTO before putting in two weeks. Not even worth it to have the insurance if I can't use it for all the COVID bullshit making various medical appointments practically impossible.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Stephanie Ruhle MSNBC news reader...she makes stupid faces and blubbers and gets emotional instead of just reading the news...I don't fucking care how she feels about the news or her damn family...now maybe she's ok in real life (doubt it though) but I don't want a relationship with her I just want some news...also her producers need to shoulder some of the blame...fuck them.

This stupid thing of news readers trying to be your friend mom/dad needs to stop. The celebrity of news readers is scummy and sad.

Don Lemmon is the absolute worst sort of fame chasing wannabe celeberity tv Shithead. Motherfucker is FOX news level emo and self righteous,so much so that when he says something I agree with I have to have second thoughts about it. Truely a disservice to journalism

...thank God that dirty Fox News Cunt Bill OReilly is off the air...culture warrior my ass.

Edit. Sanjay motherfucker Gupta. I've mentioned him before but his face annoys me so much...why the fucking hell why does his face always look like hes taking a shit.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

$100 Dr Martin sandals
I mean I bet theyre comfortable but...I ah...no.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

:jason:
Youtube celebrities.
I particular these creepy fucks that gave back their adopted child (like the kid was an ill fitting pair of pants) because he had issues they couldnt handle...you know cause they gotta make YouTube videos and if your child has serious issues making life video blogs isn't gonna be all that chipper and pleasant. These Scummy fucks life is a product and the poor adopted child made that product more difficult to monetize.

A YouTube celeb serial killer would be hilarious...where's Hannibal Lector when ya need him.
A b-movie with the same plot would probably go over well....oh fuck these people

place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Law enforcement...ill just leave it at that.
place holder