Corona-chan - Weapons Grade Stupid

Moderator: Modulators

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Corona-chan - Weapons Grade Stupid

Post by RUBBISH »

Lets not forget the threat of nuclear war.
Or
15,000 homicides in the USA every year.

My point being...millions die from preventable causes every year and I'm not even talking diabetes and heart disease.

And this....factories reopening in China?
https://www.npr.org/2020/02/29/81033498 ... -reopening
place holder
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:58 am Lets not forget the threat of nuclear war.
Or
15,000 homicides in the USA every year.

My point being...millions die from preventable causes every year and I'm not even talking diabetes and heart disease.

And this....factories reopening in China?
https://www.npr.org/2020/02/29/81033498 ... -reopening
p1.png
Viewed 1732 times
Looks like the famous bell curve...
"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
WhiteWarlock
Merzowie

Post by WhiteWarlock »

JLIAT wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:01 am News just in 'Chicago man dies - crushed to death by falling stockpiled cans of food and medicines... the man found lying amidst old 80s computers and music gear, who was once thought to have had some involvement in the music industry, died tragically as his stockpile collapsed on him whilst he was sleeping. '

:stfu: Go make some Power Electronics since you are obviously an expert on that subject also...
https://nypost.com/2020/02/19/whistlebl ... -deadlier/
https://www.breitbart.com/news/covid-19 ... -in-china/
U.S. CDC: "We're asking folks in every sector, as well as people within their families, to start planning for this, because as we've seen from the recent countries that have had community spread, when it hit in those countries, it has moved quite rapidly"
We are facing community spread projected in the states for multiple reasons including political purposes.

As usual, you just did some google searches for being contrarian cunt and starting shit.
Why don't you go fuck a Covid19 infected dog for contracting it twice or more for proving to all of us it is not possible.
Do you not comprehend what other projected factors are involved here beyond merely the Virus?

Corvid19 can be used for crippling economy & creating all sorts of social shutdowns.
You really don't give a flying fuck & just want being a smug ass... go paint a noise wall mister Artiste
or finger paint some modern art... make another flash drive sculpture or something...
(really it's no wonder why you are the way you are)

whatever you do...

Go Fuck Yourself...
firedevil
noticed you give zero thanks for posts here... sort of says it all in so many ways...
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

So another week or 14 days of this?
If it takes any longer than that to fully ki.ck off its not kicking off.

Now...lets say this is some shock doctrine fuckery(high probability)...the virus was rather effective shutting down the Hong Kong problem and probably other local Chinese issues and its shown how generally fucked and Ill prepared our government is and how easy it is to disrupt the economy and some other points I'm missing right now...we can expect some country to devolve into chaos...Iran maybe?
..and in another 6 to 8 years we can expect this to happen again...

When "It" does happen we won't be here talking about it...not for long anyhow.hah.

The extinction of the human race will not be televised my brother. skull
(Insert Gil Scott Heron video here)
place holder
WhiteWarlock
Merzowie

Post by WhiteWarlock »

Explainer: Coronavirus reappears in discharged patients, raising questions in containment fight
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-chin ... SKCN20M124
Community Spread case on west coast...
https://abcnews.go.com/US/high-school-s ... d=69301655
The County of Santa Clara Public Health Department confirms the fourth case of COVID-19 in Santa Clara County. This case is an adult woman who is a household contact of the third Santa Clara County case. She is not hospitalized or ill. Due to medical privacy requirements and to protect her identity, further information about this case will not be released.

We expected more cases of COVID-19 in our county and have been preparing for community transmission. Since the disease is here, an important priority for the department will be to conduct community surveillance to determine the extent of local spread. The County Public Health Laboratory has the ability to test for the virus and can identify cases quickly and take appropriate action. The County of Santa Clara Public Health Department is also working closely with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of California Department of Public Health, and other partners to protect and inform the public.

Information about our COVID-19 cases in Santa Clara County:

On January 31, 2020 we announced the first case of COVID-19 in Santa Clara County. On February 20, this case was released from isolation, fully recovered. He was never hospitalized.

On February 2, we announced the second case, who remains in home isolation, and has never been hospitalized.

On February 28, we announced a third case who is hospitalized.

On February 29, we announced the fourth case of COVID-19 in Santa Clara county, who is isolated at home.
On the brightside:
Vatican confirms Pope Francis and two aides test positive for Coronavirus
https://mcmnt.com/vatican-confirms-pope ... ronavirus/
& StarBucks/Apple Slave factories are open again in China!

Let's see how it all plays over the next month...
No one is saying it's the Spanish Influenza...
How many of you can afford losing month of work being sick in quarantine?
besides Jliat of course...
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

WhiteWarlock wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:47 pm

We are facing community spread projected in the states for multiple reasons including political purposes.

As usual, you just did some google searches for being contrarian cunt and starting shit.
Why don't you go fuck a Covid19 infected dog for contracting it twice or more for proving to all of us it is not possible.
Do you not comprehend what other projected factors are involved here beyond merely the Virus?
You sound like a Government / Media poodle wanting to cause panic... only reporting what helps encourage a certain authoritarian agenda. (As you seem to be getting very personal over this) My main source is the BBC News website. And sure unlike you i'm not an expert in this area.
Corvid19 can be used for crippling economy & creating all sorts of social shutdowns.
Sure in the hands of those who want to spread panic, err like you?
You really don't give a flying fuck & just want being a smug ass... go paint a noise wall mister Artiste
I'd hardly list a concern for humanity as one of you more obvious traits. Certainly doesn't chime with some of the more political extreme followers of PE. I'd thought you'd be glad of purging the old and weak, and general collapse of the large institutions, the damage to China. But not it seems?
Hmmm... so your surviallist views are just those of a right wing (not really) 'armchair survivalist'?

or finger paint some modern art... make another flash drive sculpture or something...
(really it's no wonder why you are the way you are)

noticed you give zero thanks for posts here... sort of says it all in so many ways...
Sure, they cost nothing, do nothing, mean nothing, but are superficial. Like the american xe2x80x9cHave a nice dayxe2x80x9d at the supermarket.

I'm missing you already...
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

WhiteWarlock wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:32 pm
On the brightside:
Vatican confirms Pope Francis and two aides test positive for Coronavirus

& StarBucks/Apple Slave factories are open again in China!

Let's see how it all plays over the next month...
No one is saying it's the Spanish Influenza...
How many of you can afford losing month of work being sick in quarantine?
besides Jliat of course...
"The 83-year-year-old pontiff was not well enough to attend the mass, although there is no suggestion at this stage he has coronavirus "

?

Well i'm retired, and you don't it seems work for a living... unless its the CIA? :-)

Quarantine here is 14 days. Check out the stats even in China, there is the guide. But keep up the good work of supporting authority by undermining the people.

Back in the 70s oil crisis, check it out, here we had blackouts and a forced 3 day working week. Productivity rose!

In human history threats, Wars, famines etc. have often been turned into opportunities. A crisis often causes poor leadership to be shown for what it is... any extreme right wing guy should be glad if this.

But you are not? Odd.
WhiteWarlock
Merzowie

Post by WhiteWarlock »

JLIAT wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:07 am

You sound like a Government / Media poodle wanting to cause panic... only reporting what helps encourage a certain authoritarian agenda. (As you seem to be getting very personal over this) My main source is the BBC News website. And sure unlike you i'm not an expert in this area.

Sure in the hands of those who want to spread panic, err like you?

I'd hardly list a concern for humanity as one of you more obvious traits. Certainly doesn't chime with some of the more political extreme followers of PE. I'd thought you'd be glad of purging the old and weak, and general collapse of the large institutions, the damage to China. But not it seems?
Hmmm... so your surviallist views are just those of a right wing (not really) 'armchair survivalist'?

Sure, they cost nothing, do nothing, mean nothing, but are superficial. Like the american xe2x80x9cHave a nice dayxe2x80x9d at the supermarket.

I'm missing you already...
You a serious dumb ass just wanting to start shit as usual for your own "cuntrarian" entertainment.
Do you get all your info and talking points & views from the BBC?
You are seriously clueless and doubt that will ever change in this lifetime on multiple levels.
Done caring at all about your perspectives & bullshit... go fuck off and die already

go make some more mindlessly boring shit mister "artiste"

hmmm
this is sort of why ignored you before
obviously time for doing it again
go waste some other person's time/energy with your act/games
:stfu:
uhuh
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

WhiteWarlock wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:23 am
You a serious dumb ass just wanting to start shit as usual for your own "cuntrarian" entertainment.
No, I like to discuss issues, rather than attack people...
Do you get all your info and talking points & views from the BBC?
No, much is from reading, thinking, writing, discussing with people and personal experience. It is possible to disagree with someone and not then take it personally.
You are seriously clueless and doubt that will ever change in this lifetime on multiple levels.
Done caring at all about your perspectives & bullshit... go fuck off and die already
I'll repeat xe2x80x9cIt is possible to disagree with someone and not then take it personally. xe2x80x9c As for change, this is something I've certainly done, from 'art for arts sake' to my current practice... and I doubt you actually know my perspective, just one you've invented... but no matter...
go make some more mindlessly boring shit mister "artiste"
You really seem to deliberately or not, not follow. I do not make art, or consider the term Artist of any value. I've said this many times.
WhiteWarlock wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:23 am hmmm
this is sort of why ignored you before
obviously time for doing it again
go waste someone other person's time/energy.......................................................................................................
Sure, if you cant accept someone's argument, and deal with it, maybe best you do this.
WhiteWarlock
Merzowie

Post by WhiteWarlock »

was using this thread for any updates run across or hear about...
such as locations of community transmissions reported & other info...
including multiple warning for stocking up now instead of later just in case...
memes that run across...
CDC warnings from Rosenstein's sister...
seriously fuck it...
you can all ask jliat for Corona news...
he needs something to argue over for wasting his time...
since he wants being total bitching douchebag again...
doesn't really post any useful content or insights at all...
wants starting personal fights over this for some absurd reason...
with out having any fucking clue why even bothering posting it here...
done posting for this thread & such...
not worth the annoyance...