Local crime

Whatever

Moderator: Modulators

NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Local crime

Post by NoiseWiki »

I recently installed an app called Citizen.. have been noticing a seemingly unusual number of incidents involving machetes. I was at harbor freight recently and this little old woman asked me help her get a machete off of the display rack.. coincidence? :samurai:
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Re: Local crime

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:28 am I recently installed an app called Citizen.. have been noticing a seemingly unusual number of incidents involving machetes. I was at harbor freight recently and this little old woman asked me help her get a machete off of the display rack.. coincidence? :samurai:
Shirmp or plate of shrimp

Also...citizen app huh?
To help ya keep the minorities off your lawn?
https://theintercept.com/2020/03/02/citizen-app/
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:40 pm
Also...citizen app huh?
To help ya keep the minorities off your lawn?
https://theintercept.com/2020/03/02/citizen-app/
Nobody is allowed on the lawn.. I don't care who they are.. saw some white dudes sitting on my curb and glared at them.. it's what I get for mowing the weeds.. maybe will replace them with cactuses.

I quit nextdoor.com it was pretty racist and the Orange Shit Gibbon supporters were too visible. Lots of nutjobs and conspiracy theorists too.

Guess I forget to mention there was a police standoff directly across the street recently. We were having lunch and then heard a cop say come out with your hands up so I went outside and there were eventually 8 squad cars and a helicopter. Some of the cop cars were blocking my driveway. Apparently they were chasing this minivan who turned onto our street and was trying to turn around using the neighbors driveway when they got blocked in by the cops.
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Neighbor across the street has 2 cameras pointing towards my house...they aren't even angled to cover his door.
I dont mind..kinda strange though.

We had a former sheriff convicted of child molestation last week...some dope busts that ill keep an eye on for the quality photos
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

I had cameras at that place I lived in the first time we toured. We had a back parking area that had been occupied by two dead cars but they finally got removed so I could park there. However the tenants of the shitty apartments across the alley had been using the area as a hangout. One of the cars had been broken into and used for sex since the area was littered with condoms. Anyway I put a camera back there but it was a pinhole camera inside a diy housing made of a PVC pipe so nobody noticed it for awhile. This one dumbass who was blocking my car in got three tickets before he finally got the message that he couldn't do that any more. Eventually one of the bigger assholes realized there must be a camera and confronted me about it. Pretty simple if you don't want to be on camera doing whatever don't trespass.
Pigswill
Noise Artist

Post by Pigswill »

My neighbor who is a detective had his car broken into and some items stolen. He left flyers around about it. Though that was a couple of years ago. Also, it turns out that he left his car parked outside and completely unlocked.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Pigswill wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:02 pm Also, it turns out that he left his car parked outside and completely unlocked.
Now there's your problem!
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

stoopid Derpity Derp

LAURIE, Mo. -- The Laurie Police Department says counterfeit $100 bills have circulated in the area over the last few months.

Police say the counterfeit bills falsely resemble a $100 bill and have Chinese or oriental writing on them.

A real $100 bill is suppose the have serial numbers in the area where the writing appears.
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:37 am stoopid Derpity Derp

LAURIE, Mo. -- The Laurie Police Department says counterfeit $100 bills have circulated in the area over the last few months.

Police say the counterfeit bills falsely resemble a $100 bill and have Chinese or oriental writing on them.

A real $100 bill is suppose the have serial numbers in the area where the writing appears.
Myself and a bunch of coworkers went to lunch and when it came to paying I noticed one of the bills looked odd. Turned out it was a color copied 20 and slightly smaller than a real 20. Anyway the person who put it in there owned up to but claimed they got it from an ATM which I called bullshit but told them we weren't going to fuck over the waitress at a place we eat at on a regular basis and made them replace it with a real 20
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

NoiseWiki wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:14 am
RUBBISH wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:37 am stoopid Derpity Derp

Myself and a bunch of coworkers went to lunch and when it came to paying I noticed one of the bills looked odd. Turned out it was a color copied 20 and slightly smaller than a real 20. Anyway the person who put it in there owned up to but claimed they got it from an ATM which I called bullshit but told them we weren't going to fuck over the waitress at a place we eat at on a regular basis and made them replace it with a real 20
That's a dumb joke that will get ya a felony.
Really how fucking dumb...seriously secret service coming to your home dumb.
place holder