Viral Sensations

Whatever

Moderator: Modulators

How many toilet paper rolls do you use in a week?

Total votes: 0
JLIAT
Merzwow

Re: Viral Sensations

Post by JLIAT »

RUBBISH wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:16 am
JLIAT wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:25 am A woman has been fined for breaching coronavirus restrictions after she refused to tell police who she was and why she was at a railway station.
Marie Dinou, 41, from York, was arrested at Newcastle Central Station at 08:00 GMT on Saturday.
North Tyneside Magistrates' Court imposed a xc2xa3660 fine under the Coronavirus Act 2020 on Monday.
Dinou, who did not enter a plea, was also ordered to pay a victim surcharge of xc2xa366 and costs of xc2xa385.
I wonder what was so private or embarrassing that she wouldnt tell the cops?

I live in a retirement 2nd home area...a massive lake...and we have been getting people here from states and cities that have no travel Quarentine orders and nothing is being done about it...someones gonna lose thier shit and hu.rt somebody if this goes on too long.

I'm thinking I should go to the lake house with the suburban Kansas college kids that should NOT be here and tax them on thier weed...or toilet paper.
She probably thought they wouldn't arrest her, in the UK some are like that with the police, I know my rights etc. - when they don't.

Similar to the above in the UK, people from cities fleeing to holiday homes and getting out of the cities in camper vans. Stupid really I mean hospitals here are under a strain but there are non in the Scottish mountains. Anyway I think the police are now stopping them.

You might be interested given your figures for non corona deaths above, someone reckoned the reduction in air pollution in Europe from the lockdown will save thousands who might have died as a result of the pollution.
"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

A purposeful virus related train derailing to..."prove what's really going on"...attempt to wreck the train into navy hospital ship.
Not well thought out.

Man shoots girl friend(survived) and him self(dead)
xe2x80x9cWhile holding the handgun, Bliss told the victim, xe2x80x98I already talked to God and I have to do this,xe2x80x99xe2x80x9d police said. xe2x80x9cThe victim ran off of the porch and he shot at her four times striking her once. Bliss then shot himself.xe2x80x9d

The attempted murder-myself marks the latest example of the collateral damage of the coronavirus pandemic.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Another one of these wise guys...

CUBA, Mo. (AP) xe2x80x94 An eastern Missouri man was charged with making a terrorist threat after he allegedly coughed toward customers and wrote COVID on a cooler at a Dollar Tree store.

John Swaller, 33, of Cuba, was charged Tuesday and was being held on $25,000 bail in the Crawford County jail.

An employee of a the store in Cuba called police because the man was intentionally coughing toward customers and had breathed on a cooler before writing COVID on the inside of the cooler, police said.

The store was closed for cleaning.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

All the idiots that took a vacation cruise in the last few weeks should be scuttled along with the ship...selfish and stupid assholes.

The poor underpaid crew should be saved...everyone else on the ship is fishfood.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

FEAR let's start a war
Virus edition.
received_622111398639259.jpeg
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Netflix's Tiger King star Joe Exotic hospitalised after contracting coronavirus in prison

Netflix's Tiger King star Joe Exotic has contracted coronavirus in prison.

The reality star and big cat owner, 57, is currently serving a 22-year sentence at a federal prison in Texas, for 17 charges of animal abuse and two counts of murder for hire.

His fourth husband Dillon Passage, 24, recently spoke out to say he was concerned Joe would contract the potentially deadly virus, as it was present in his prison.

Joe had been self-isolating but has now contracted the virus, according to a report from the prison.
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

I've been thinking about this scene from The Stand miniseries probably every day for the better part of a month, if not longer. It isn't surprising, considering the same song would play all the time at work:

Always had to chuckle to myself when I'd hear it.
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Breaking News
My dad who has been in prison the last few years reports that they have plenty of toilet paper and his barrack/pod is corona free at the moment.

Out of state and city people fucking STILL coming here being a burden.
0329201155_Burst01.jpg
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Who the fuck ever is throwing Kleenex out their car window on my street should be set on fire on live tv...absolutely fuck you

Also and...any selfish asses that is throwing their personal medical waste in the street should be sent to a special place where we can gather together selfish fucks like this...where we can concentrate all these worse than useless people into one place and attempt to correct them...a camp maybe?
place holder