Viral Sensations

Whatever

Moderator: Modulators

How many toilet paper rolls do you use in a week?

Total votes: 0
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Re: Viral Sensations

Post by NoiseWiki »

Uh hey Amazon how does wiping down the outside of the delivery truck help? doh
image.png
Viewed 1585 times
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

All the companies using the corona virus as a marketing opportunity...telling us they are with us in this trying time and please don't French revolution all on us...
What a lame way to sell shit.

And that damn death count is fucked up

The assholes coming down here from the locked down cities you fucking selfish shits.

The local state park..its small...was packed today...no parking spaces dogs and groups of people all over...real suburban like nothing was wrong. Fuckers.

I hope thier homes in the city get looted.
place holder
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

Police in Maine are investigating an alleged incident in which armed residents used a tree to block a man's driveway in order to quarantine him and his roommates from the coronavirus.

The man, who is renting the house in the town of Vinalhaven in the Fox Islands, left the house to check on a severed cable line Friday afternoon and discovered that a tree was blocking his path, the Knox County Sheriffxe2x80x99s Office said.

Several people with guns allegedly approached the resident and yelled at him, according to the sheriffxe2x80x99s office.

The man ran back into the home and he and his roommates used a VHF radio, their only means of communication, to contact authorities, the sheriffxe2x80x99s office said.

xe2x80x9cSeveral law enforcement entities arrived in the area and found the felled tree but no group of people,xe2x80x9d the sheriffxe2x80x99s office said in a Facebook post. xe2x80x9cIt was apparent that the tree had been cut down and dragged into the roadway to block it.xe2x80x9d

The town has an order that mandates that anyone who came onto the island recently had to self-isolate
place holder
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

RUBBISH wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:18 am .
Police in Maine are investigating an alleged incident in which armed residents used a tree to block a man's driveway in order to quarantine him and his roommates from the coronavirus.

The man, who is renting the house in the town of Vinalhaven in the Fox Islands, left the house to check on a severed cable line Friday afternoon and discovered that a tree was blocking his path, the Knox County Sheriffxe2x80x99s Office said.

Several people with guns allegedly approached the resident and yelled at him, according to the sheriffxe2x80x99s office.

The man ran back into the home and he and his roommates used a VHF radio, their only means of communication, to contact authorities, the sheriffxe2x80x99s office said.

xe2x80x9cSeveral law enforcement entities arrived in the area and found the felled tree but no group of people,xe2x80x9d the sheriffxe2x80x99s office said in a Facebook post. xe2x80x9cIt was apparent that the tree had been cut down and dragged into the roadway to block it.xe2x80x9d

The town has an order that mandates that anyone who came onto the island recently had to self-isolate
Was just reading about this.. people are freaking out .. Fauci is predicting 100k deaths .. not sure if that is in the us or globally
¾ dead
Merzwow

Post by ¾ dead »

RUBBISH wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:20 amAnything john Lennon is so full of shit you would need a hoard of toilet paper to clean it up :rofl:
I like this song a lot, TBH:

Everyone's full of shit. It's only natural to our absurd and unnatural humanity. *inert some Shakespearean cliche here*

At any rate, I've just learned that my job is being furloughed "until further notice". God damn. I mean, I've been enjoying, you know, not being at work, doing some much-needed tidying up, being able to catch up on reading, etc. But I might have to start delivering pizzas or something.
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

From 1965!!!!!!!

Good luck with this crisis.....
"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

Scored some TP yesterday
image.png
Viewed 1567 times
NoiseWiki
Wiki Bastard

Post by NoiseWiki »

I bought a case of those black rubber gloves that I included with the Xdugef Bosslady release. Well I had plenty left over and looks like with the current health safety concerns I'm finally going to use up the rest of them.
image.png
Viewed 1559 times
JLIAT
Merzwow

Post by JLIAT »

unbelieve.png
Viewed 1536 times
ohno
"Cage's 4'33" = 273 seconds xe2x88x92273.15xc2xb0 C = absolute zero."
RUBBISH
Merzbish

Post by RUBBISH »

A good amount of Florida based corona virus stupidity and some of the usual Florida craziness.
place holder